• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

SSS take off draw.

Some Old Guy

I'm just letting everyone know I didn't attend so I do not know the take off order. I haven't recieved the list to update the site and as far as I can see it right now I might not be able to update it until Friday night.

So if ya needs ta know, contact George Clark or Trevor Zimak.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Trevor Zimak

Georgie has the order... all i can remember is

Bryk's are #1

Friday's #4

Viehbeck #8

Kingkan # 14 ish maybe a little lower?

Leroux # 22 or something

Rissanen #38 or something

last years champs # 36 maybe

Cory # 43

Brucie #45

Georgie #49 lol

I got #26

Tom Lane # 41

Bottom Bouncer

The draw went very well last night, not so much for me but #39 beats last years #68. Anyway there were 50 teams entered and Trevor is accurate from what I remember. Trevor called it right when he said Cory and Bruce would be in the 40's for sure. Funny thing was Cory and Bruce ballots were the only dirty ones in the draw like they were on the floor or under someone shoe and the odds of Trevor pulling both ballots. Well anyway like I said the draw went really well last night. LOL

REELBAIT

Lyle Reiner

Where did Bernie and myself end up? anyone know?

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Bear

The draw went very well last night, not so much for me but #39 beats last years #68. Anyway there were 50 teams entered and Trevor is accurate from what I remember. Trevor called it right when he said Cory and Bruce would be in the 40's for sure. Funny thing was Cory and Bruce ballots were the only dirty ones in the draw like they were on the floor or under someone shoe and the odds of Trevor pulling both ballots. Well anyway like I said the draw went really well last night. LOL

I want an imprint of Zimmers shoes. Cory and I will just have to work a bit harder or is that smarter???

BB

Guest Cory

Its funny how the "draw gods" always seem to Handicap the field.

Bryk's are #1

Friday's #4

Viehbeck #8

Pretty obvious the "draw gods" handicapped these teams due to finishes from previous years. This group can only produce one day. Day two usually means single digit weights and a free fall in the standings.

KingKan 14ish

Leroux # 22 or something

Zimmer #26

This group has shown promise in the past but just cant be consideredd a real threat. I am sure the draw gods felt they needed a little help and an early starting position may help.

Rissanen #38 or something

last years champs # 36 maybe

Now we are starting to get into the real meat of the teams. The "draw gods" must have felt these teams are a real threat for the top 10.

Tom Lane #41

Cory #43

Brucie #45

Georgie #49

The "draw gods" obviously thought this is the real strength of the field. I cant blame them for this group. Wait a minute. Tom Lane (the gods must be basing this on his ample experience or age), Bruce 'Bear' Berringer based on his fluke last year. Is that George 'Georgie' Clark ( I guess even gods have a sense of humour).

Travis Schallock

Does anyone remember what my spot was?

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Bear

Sounds like another shot across the bow.......this could get interesting.

I like some of your thoughts though Cory....

Bear

Some Old Guy

Tlock,

I don't see your name on the draw list George just sent me.......... Did you enter?

Roger

Bear

Does anyone remember what my spot was?

Back of the pack buddy.......

BB

Travis Schallock

Was #18 pre-draw. We might as well be at the back, everyone blows right by anyways.

Travis Schallock

Guest Cory

The only fair thing to do in a situation where someone was ommitted from the draw is a complete field redraw. I know even i hate to take the chance at a losing my starting position but fair is fair. Good luck everyone.

GC 54

Cory, you're a funny man. At least you can become a full time paid comedian to compensate for the winnings that you were accustomed to, now that you're starting to slip from that ride on the 'winning wave'. Oops, did I say that?

Travis, you're now team 14.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Travis Schallock

Thanks George, now hopefully I'll be able to fish.

Travis Schallock

Some Old Guy

I was funnin travis.

Draw was done with all entries.

I just don't know where mine went......

Anyone lookin' for a partner?

Roger

Bear

Travis, enjoy the ride......it will be a bumpy one. Are we doing dinner and refreshments again on Friday night.

BB

Travis Schallock

It's allways a bumpy ride for us...maybe we'll follow you, should be smooth behind a trolling motor... And we'll be able to keep up.

Travis Schallock

Davis Viehbeck

I think Mr. Nephin needs to take up ice fishing. I do find the comments amusing though so keep them coming.

Travis Schallock

He was going to buy Bernie's, but I believe it is going back. Not sure the details, but between what the boat needed and his machines being parked its a no go.

Travis Schallock

Bear

It's allways a bumpy ride for us...maybe we'll follow you, should be smooth behind a trolling motor... And we'll be able to keep up.

Follow close, I will show you where there are some fish.....

GC 54

All I know is that since I'm starting in 49th spot; that's only on the first day I must add; it's a good thing that the Lund will be moving much faster this year than it did in previous years, since losing 133 pounds so far.

post-6-0-97317300-1326251513_thumb.jpg

Now if I can only reduce my baits and gear down a hundred pounds I'll be even faster.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak

Right on Georgie. Keep up the good work and come the SSS, my motor's horsepower will be more than what you will weigh.

- Zimmers

Some Old Guy

George.

Looking at that picture..... all I can say is way to go!

Dedication, disipline, will power and determination. You have them all!

Roger

PRO V

All I know is that since I'm starting in 49th spot; that's only on the first day I must add; it's a good thing that the Lund will be moving much faster this year than it did in previous years, since losing 133 pounds so far.

post-6-0-97317300-1326251513_thumb.jpg

Now if I can only reduce my baits and gear down a hundred pounds I'll be even faster.

Looking good.......congrats George.

Mike