• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

SSS take off draw.

Bear

You ever hear the old saying. "Those that can do and those that can't teach!" Well there sure are a lot of professors on here! Wait isn't one of you guy's a teacher anyway? LOL Trevor. Bear we will be taking off next to each other so I'll carry and extra towing strap in the boat and as we pass by you I'll throw it to you so you can tie on and get towed around by a Merc!

This Mod won't delete anything out of this thread!

Bernie

I have always said, if you own a Merc, you dont need and anchor. I will just bring an extra set of batteries and run off the Minn Kota all day, they never quit.

Bruce

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

i read a survival article in a outdoor mag titled "how to start a fire if you don't own an Etec"

it's frustrating as a merc owner i always have to carry a lighter to make fire

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Dale Gaudry

i read a survival article in a outdoor mag titled "how to start a fire if you don't own an Etec"

it's frustrating as a merc owner i always have to carry a lighter to make fire

And a paddle!

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE

Bottom Bouncer

Since this thread has been redirected toward outboards I'll jump in. I'll be in the market for an up grade in about 2-3 years and saying good bye to my 17 foot Lund pro vee with a 2002 75 hp Mercury 4 stroke tiller. The motor head is made by Yamaha and the bottom end is Merc. Knock on wood it has been the best motor I have owned unbelievable motor. Trolls down and have topped it out at a gps speed of 41.9 and could have hit 42 if I give it some time down the lake. My father in law has a 2008 150 E-Tec on a 18 foot Nitro and it to is phenomenal runs like a champ, great on fuel and quiet as a mouse at dock side and when he winds it out and goes bye me it sounds awesome. So I guess what I'm saying is that when the hunt starts for my next used 19 foot or 20 foot Lund pro vee I'm not going to sweat the motor manufacturer to much as long as it is at least a 225hp on the back. I believe and maybe I'm naive but technology now days is so close that I don't think any manufacturer would let the other run away with being #1 or can afford to. Now that being said if I were to by brand new and had a choice it would be a Mercury Verado.

REELBAIT