• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

SSS take off draw.

Guest Cory

Now if I can only reduce my baits and gear down a hundred pounds I'll be even faster.

Thats amazing George,

Keep up the good work.

Cory

Gone8to1248

Congradulations George.

Lyle Reiner

I dont know what all the trash talking is about.... havent you guys heard of beginners luck?

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Monks

Looks like the draw gods put us one step ahead of you this year ;) . Looking forward to your many hours of BS around the campfire.

quote name='Cory' timestamp='1326229654' post='59231']

Its funny how the "draw gods" always seem to Handicap the field.

Bryk's are #1

Friday's #4

Viehbeck #8

Pretty obvious the "draw gods" handicapped these teams due to finishes from previous years. This group can only produce one day. Day two usually means single digit weights and a free fall in the standings.

KingKan 14ish

Leroux # 22 or something

Zimmer #26

This group has shown promise in the past but just cant be consideredd a real threat. I am sure the draw gods felt they needed a little help and an early starting position may help.

Rissanen #38 or something

last years champs # 36 maybe

Now we are starting to get into the real meat of the teams. The "draw gods" must have felt these teams are a real threat for the top 10.

Tom Lane #41

Cory #43

Brucie #45

Georgie #49

The "draw gods" obviously thought this is the real strength of the field. I cant blame them for this group. Wait a minute. Tom Lane (the gods must be basing this on his ample experience or age), Bruce 'Bear' Berringer based on his fluke last year. Is that George 'Georgie' Clark ( I guess even gods have a sense of humour).

Monks

Oh and well done George! Lose all the weight you want though buddy, you still have a merc on the back of the firey tub of yours. :P

Bill Arnott

Thanks George, now hopefully I'll be able to fish.

Uh oh.... someone got married ;)

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Dale Gaudry

Congratulations George. I have to go with Monks on this one. Replace that black anchor on the transom with something Blue. Or try using one of those "Ken" marker buoys some of the other teams throw out of the boat as soon as the boat launch is out of site.

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE

Some Old Guy

Ahhh you guys.... you guys,

Merc sets the water on fire,

Evinrude umm Sets your trailer on fire????? Sets your boat on Fire???? Just starts on fire???? You pick!

Ha Ha!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Travis Schallock

Uh oh.... someone got married ;)

haha....pretty close though. One in the oven, due date is July 8th. We'll see what happens

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Bear

Evinrude umm Sets your trailer on fire????? Sets your boat on Fire???? Just starts on fire???? You pick!

Ha Ha!

Roger

Evinrude/Johnson, great motors, when they run.........................

Bear

Bear

haha....pretty close though. One in the oven, due date is July 8th. We'll see what happens

Travis, should have lots of time between the 8th and the SSS, if the babe doesnt come by about the 10th go 4x4ing. Just ask us old married fishermen, we have all the solutions.

BB

PRO V

Ha Ha!

Roger

:P

Mike

Trevor Zimak

Congratulations George. I have to go with Monks on this one. Replace that black anchor on the transom with something Blue. Or try using one of those "Ken" marker buoys some of the other teams throw out of the boat as soon as the boat launch is out of site.

Oh Dale... you are just hilarious... but then again, so have been all your previous finishes in the SSS tournaments.

Your best chance at making the top 10 is in the draw, so better luck next year :lol: :lol:

Some Old Guy

........Oh no......

Hang on. My phone is ringing. I'll be right back........

Roger

Guest Nailed

what is a ken marker boy? Does it come with the barbie boat?

Bear

Sometimes this board kills me. I dont mean any offence to anyone, but man there sure was a lot of dung flung on this thread and then in the next blink of an eye it all gets removed. Why is that? Some guys like to dish it out, but cant seem to take a little back...or am I imaging things? Do some comments hit a raw nerve or what?

It would be interesting to get some of these guys together in a room with a few beers and some boxing gloves to see what would transpire.

Just my Friday night thoughts..........

I have shack fever after a week of cold weather.

I am going fishing tomorrow.........

Regards

Bear

Dale Gaudry

Oh Dale... you are just hilarious... but then again, so have been all your previous finishes in the SSS tournaments.

Your best chance at making the top 10 is in the draw, so better luck next year :lol: :lol:

As long as I finish I'm OK with it. It's just fun to be out there. As long as everything comes back in one piece it was a success. Remember, my boat's as old as you are

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE

Some Old Guy

Hi Bear,

Yeah I see that too. But I think in this case it's actually the person who posted the message that either deletes it or edits their own message.

I can tell if a Mod deleted or edited a post and nothing like that here happened so it was the owner of the post who did it.

Roger

Bear

After the SSS day 2 weigh in, I am supplying the beer and the boxing gloves.......whamo, slamo

I need to go fishing......

BB

Some Old Guy

I'm sure it's all in good fun. Sometimes crap happens and maybe it should just not be talked about.

Just like the time I was fishing when I was 10 years old. I was fishing off the docks around the lake we used to live on. I got near the point where this old man lived and he came out and asked if I wanted to see some puppies....... I don't like talking about that...

Ha Ha!

Roger

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

what kind of puppies Roger?:rolleyes:

im thinking of registering in this just to get in on all the trash talk.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Monks

Well lets move the heat off Zimmer to me, I think we best end the jokes about his dad flying out of the boat. If it were your family member... So be respectfull, I am sure we all appreciate the seriouseness so lets move on, it really is not a joking MATTER.

NOW MY ETEC, THAT IS WIDE OPEN!!!.

So Roger, I am really dissappointed. Your comments are very unoriginal much like your fishing skills, but that is ok, you see only shades of black, poor, poor merc owners!

Cheers Boys!

Ha Ha!

Roger

Gone8to1248

You ever hear the old saying. "Those that can do and those that can't teach!" Well there sure are a lot of professors on here! Wait isn't one of you guy's a teacher anyway? LOL Trevor. Bear we will be taking off next to each other so I'll carry and extra towing strap in the boat and as we pass by you I'll throw it to you so you can tie on and get towed around by a Merc!

This Mod won't delete anything out of this thread!

Some Old Guy

Hi Monks,

Yeah I know my fishing skills are unoriginal. I have been thinking of trying techniques that are outside of the box. But I just seem to go back to my unoriginal fishing skills. They seem to work for me sometimes. When I do use my unoriginal fishing skills I get one of those unoriginal cheques to cash.

Roger