• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mitch

family resorts???

mitch

I am looking for a resort to to bring the family, does any one no of one with reasonable rates 50 bucks per person per night is a little much but thats all i can seem to find. kashabowie river resort has a descent price listing, but are booked for the weekend we where hoping to go which is the july 21st weekend, any way if any one has any ideas your suggestions would be much appreciated,

thank you , Mitch

mitch

within a couple hours nothing too crazy, also i'm planning to head out with the wife and another couple on the 9th of june for the night any suggestions on that would be helpful too, were just gonna pitch a couple of tents and want a chance at some fish, somethin within the two hour range would be sweet. thanks, Mitch

ralphthedog

within a couple hours nothing too crazy, also i'm planning to head out with the wife and another couple on the 9th of june for the night any suggestions on that would be helpful too, were just gonna pitch a couple of tents and want a chance at some fish, somethin within the two hour range would be sweet. thanks, Mitch

If you have a boat as well, try Honkanen Narrows on Lac. It's off Pine Point Road. Nice place to set up camp there.

mitch

I know of a couple of nice dpots on lac but we only have 14 foot boat and we are worried if its too windy we might not be able to fish, Ill deffinetly keep that in mind though thank you ralphthedog.

Mitch

ralphthedog

Honkonen is perfect for a small boat, that's all I have, and there are lots of places to go with it and not have to worry about open water.

mitch

sounds good if there's no open water. i've neve fished that side of the lake exept for bolton bay where is good on that side?

mitch

I was looking at the map and was wondering if you just drove straight to the end of honkonen, or do you make a turn on that first left there? and how long of a drive is it from the highway?

thanks, Mitch.

ralphthedog

I was looking at the map and was wondering if you just drove straight to the end of honkonen, or do you make a turn on that first left there? and how long of a drive is it from the highway?

thanks, Mitch.

I'll have to check my maps when i get home today. I will let you know.

crisop

what about east bay up pace lake road, go for a camping weekend, it's free

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

ralphthedog

Sorry Mitch, couldn't find my map. It's at the end of the road, going by memory. There is a large opening with plenty of places to camp. FIshing is good either right or left of the launch, lots of points, and rocks and small islands. I've had good luck in the evening along a rock face across from the cottages.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm sure someone on here knows the area. I haven't been there for about 7 years or so.

Gord

arvey

I am looking for a resort to to bring the family, does any one no of one with reasonable rates 50 bucks per person per night is a little much but thats all i can seem to find. kashabowie river resort has a descent price listing, but are booked for the weekend we where hoping to go which is the july 21st weekend, any way if any one has any ideas your suggestions would be much appreciated,

thank you , Mitch

hey mitch if things don't work out at lac.here's place to call 475 9303 ask for margie or cal,they have

cabins on sandstone they rent and are reasonable and clean.

arvey