• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Jayfishin

Black Sturgeon River

Guest iRIP807

Now Im a liar? Well lets look at the facts:

I sit on the Zone 9 Council and have since it's inception 2 and a half years ago. At the last meeting a First Nations representative (I will not name him) stood and talked about the creel last year. He described the three monitoring locations and this was confirmed by the 3 MNR staff that are running the creel that (also at the meeting). Documented facts. (they are in my copy of the minutes) I believe and have proof my fact are straight.

I believe you owe me an apology.

I worked on the creel study last year, we only monitored one location which was the Highway Bridge... This year we are including Camp 43 dam and Everard Road on random days and random time slots.

And FMZ9 meetings are pointless you have hardcore steel headers throwing out jibber jabber the removal of the dam would just be absurd and cost the tax payers a lot more money for lamprey treatment. Oh, and also there is a big chance of the lamprey burrowing through the earth dam and entering lake nipigon.

As for your apology, HA!!!

mad scientist

Oh, and also there is a big chance of the lamprey burrowing through the earth dam and entering lake nipigon.

The proposal to remove the dam includes the necessity to first build a new sea lamprey barrier farther upstream. Sea lamprey will have no opportunity to invade Lake Nipigon.

I'm going out to fish. - John 21:3