• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest fishguru

STOCKED LAKES

Guest fishguru

hey everyone, i have the backroads map book and im just wondering where abouts to go. i dont have a boat and drive a car so i dont want to waste my time driving around trying to find one that is accesible and fishable from shore. just a name of a stocked lake or morewould b e helpful. if you would rather send me a PM then please do.

thanks!

Thefishleclair

PASS LAKE, There is another up on Dorion Cutoff road. Dunno hat its called but if ya go up the fish hatchery road I think it would be easier. Look in yer book for that one and see the rules for it.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest guy

I am in the same position as you are with no boat and new to the area. were did you get that back roads map at and did you find a lake yet i have tryed fishing in the city but with no luck my wife and i also have been driving all over the place looking for a good place to fish with no luck we went up that fishery road about 12 km didnt find anything but looking at a map later there is some water there but further down. so if can pass any information my way that would be great thanks

thanks for any help from anybody

Guy L

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Try Adrian lake not far at all.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

PRO V

You can pick up a stocked lake book at D&R, between that and google earth you should be on your way.

Mike

Dragonman

This also may be of some help,i use it all the time.Go on line to www.NOmap.ca.Go to the area you wont.Click on the fish species bar and any other things you would like to be added,then go up and click on save.Zoom in till you see the square over a lake and it will give all sorts of infor about that lake.Not all lake are in here but most of the stock are.It,s pretty neat.This should help you.Good Luck.

crazyctr

if you like fishing for pike give the hurkett cove a try lots of big pike being caught there right now and later on in the summer lots of small mouth bass move in

hbaits.jpg

Guest guy

hurkett cove sounds great i have never been there so is there a certain spot we should fish at or anywere is good. i looked at a trail map of there it shows one trail that goes to the point. we also have a baby stroller and baby lol is it easy to get to ?

thanks for all your advice thanks

guy