• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

I have had it!!!!!

Bear

I have absolutley had it with Bell Expressvu, they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. They have cut me off for the thrid time in two months for no apparent reason. Seems they cant keep up with our payments we have made, say we have not paid, cant send our bills to the proper address and say we live somewhere else. We pay the bill when it comes in. We have been told every time that they will rectify the situation but it only gets worse. I was again cut off today and no one seems to have an answer why.

Does anyone else have this with Bell or is it just me?

Does anyone else use another service or the "gray" dishes, where can I get one?

My rant is done for the day......I'm going fishing......

Bear

Some Old Guy

Bear,

Has happened to me many times but not anymore!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

crisop

hey bear i know a guy in town that has free to air, if you want send me a PM and i'll toss his email address in it for you and you an contact him

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Buck 120

Bear you have a PM.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest loggerpete

Just do it like my buddies and me. We got on with Star Choice and we love it.No problems at ALL.

The more guys you get the cheaper it gets and the better the packages you get cause its cheaper.

One guy has the account and you just give him post dated cheques.I have the account writen down so if I were to have trouble I can call.Theres four of us and I don`t even know how many recievers.

Better channels to and they`re organized better

wampa

I do the same thing on Starchoice with my neighbour. Never had any problems.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest bobberply1

Do you have to be in the same area or can anybody get on?How about free air how does it work?

wampa

You don't have to be in the same area. It is just the same as if you had one dish at home and one at your camp. One person with the account and everybody else with the dishes and receivers. Not sure how free to air works.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest adams

i got a free to air setup in december. there are several different types of receivers you can buy, i went with the viewsat ultra. so far it has been awesome. only complaint would be that i no longer get canadian television. if you go down to lakehead communications on balmoral, i believe its right beside chaltrek outdoors? they have the receivers in stock and they are quite helpful with getting everything on line. since december it has needed to be reprogrammed 3 times (i think, maybe 4) but its a breeze. just a quick file download onto a regular usb flash drive and youre done. and hey, no monthly payments for 500-600 channels, all the movies, all the pay per view events.

Guest Dan

Lots of my buddies have been trying to cheat the system for years and years now. First with the US dishes and now with free to air. It seems that all they talk about is if their dish is up and running or not. I'm a happy Bell customer. For two bucks a day (at full price), I get to watch what I want, when I want. I've also got a second system that I've "lent out". Keeps my bill about half price. No problems with billing or reception either. Bell and HDTV is pretty nice IMHO.

Guest segabo

i just got a viewsat ultra, and i cant get my dish pointed to the right sattelite. anyone know anyone who does this?