• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Eye Guy

What's the weirdest thing you've ever caught?

bin fishin lots

I was working in slate falls north of sioux lookout, bout an hour bush plane plane ride. Fishin on my days off and hammering enormous pickerel and pike. On my troll back to work camp i labelled into something that was much more gigantic than those pickerel and pike! A diaper!! Not sure if it was soiled or not but it was a heavy load lol!!!!

Chuck

I caught a pink panttie one time a silver falls Thankfully my wife didn"t see them Or else i would have been on the chit list

Git "er done

Guest mooseguy

a bike in white river, monster snapping turttle in Iawa, chair in current river, pants in dog lake, a tire in lac, and this year i lost my auger down the hole at lac but lucky me i fished it out with a gaf and broom haddle tied together after 8 hours of trying.

Guest fishslayer420

Lake savant this summer, caught a 6'5 foot st.croix avid with a Shimano stradic 2500fh, which night fishing for walleye at the narrows.

maak

I actually caught a can of tuna.... Years ago, we were ice fishing at Chub Lake & when I brought up my line up the hole I thought I had a small one.... My minnow had hidden in a discarded, empty can of tuna at the bottom of the lake.... I guess I was fishing a little too close to bottom.... LOL