• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Freud

Sad & Wasteful

Freud

It was very dissapointing to see that poachers have shot and killed a buck (presumably since the head was missing) and left the body to waste. I know this kind of thing goes on but when it's in your own area, close to home, it makes you shake your head. I imagine it was also taken after leagl shooting time as the carcass was left alongside the road in a field where it was killed, not 40 feet from the roadway.

This is the kind of thing that gives hunters a bad rap!

The MNR is investigating.

:(

brookiebuster

Where was this? Sounds like what happend on Mission Island last year..

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Mr. Canoehead

Thats brutal. And the POS left the best part of the animal.The head is the worst tasting part, everybody knows that. Hope he gets caught somehow. Bad rap indeed.

scandiman

It's absolutely disgusting to know that these types of people exist in this world. I am a hunter/fisherman who does so to harvest meat for my family/friends, not to go out looking for a "trophy" to mount on my wall. Sure, if it happened to harvest a big buck I would have a keepsake for my home to remind me of the day I harvested that animal (a story if you will), but by no means do I search out the biggest animal (they don' taste the best) and take it's antlers as a "prize". It's a shame that the government has made huge cut backs on enforcement against these type of hanus crimes.

Guest Wes

What a douche bag. It really is too bad our area CO's are spread so thin. Too bad they'll probably get away with it.

riverrunner

Just a question- is it one hundred percent that this animal was shot and not roadkill that someone took the antlers off? I know that is illegal too, however in my eyes at least it would be much less of a crime.