• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

If you are into ice fishing and enjoy competition.....

SherpaJ

So is it the winner going to be determined by the total inches of the 100 (or 150) biggest fish once the ice is out?

Iron Ranger

I posted that I wanted in several days ago. I have not seen anything that I was drafted. I guess I'm the proverbial last guy picked, except NOBODY wanted me.

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon.

Some Old Guy

The captains are picking in their turns. So we are waiting for the next captain to pick which I think is sinker7.

And yes the totals will be finalized at the end of the season.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

ghart

I posted that I wanted in several days ago. I have not seen anything that I was drafted. I guess I'm the proverbial last guy picked, except NOBODY wanted me.

signed up before you :-) still not picked - race to be last picked

mybackyard125x125.jpg In the Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice.

Iron Ranger

I wonder if the captains know they have to take us scrubs?

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon.

Iron Ranger

I wonder if the captains know they have to take us scrubs?

ghart

you take em, no YOU take em..... :-)

mybackyard125x125.jpg In the Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Are people just going to be adding members to the teams until no more members want to be added? I would like to be part of this, but I am not going to be able to guarantee a large number of trips, I'd feel like id be letting my team down if I can only make 10-20 trips this season. Anyone else in this situation? Id love to be on a team, but if these teams are expecting all member to be out every weekend I don't think id me of much value.

Brodie K.

fisherdude

I don't think it matters how much you get out seeing as each team has tons of people. But the hell with it I'm in sign me up whenever anyone era around to pickin teams again

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Is there any way to speed up the team picks? Seems like theres a few people waiting to be picked still.

Brodie K?

Some Old Guy

I'll get a hold of the team captains to try to speed things up.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Domer

I am in for sure. My ice fishing numbers are second to none. I will not disappoint. I haven't been on the site for awhile. This is a great idea and am in 100%.

Domenic