• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

stocking list

did i miss the post?, i cant find 2012 stocking list on site can somone post pls

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Kaptain Kirk

Thank You Scandiman

Cheers Kaptain Kirk

TroutHunter

thanks!

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

Foozer

Thank You Scandiman!

This document is more important than my tax return.......or the wedding certificate.....or......pay cheque. Well never mind that last one, 'cause I gotsta get paid.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

scandiman

Anyone been out on any stocked lakes yet? I was out last Sunday with a group and we all limited out in a couple hrs.

SherpaJ

Been out to two different stocked lakes this year for just one bite! Ventured way back to the one lake yesterday and it was evident that we were the first ones there this season, thought that would be a good thing, but apparently not. Can't seem to get the same luck other are having.

SiouxSlayer

Thanks for the stocking list.

Does anyone have the Nipigon district list that is up to date?

Thanks!

Guest Smack Um

Thanks for the Thunder Bay stocking list scandiman...It's a lot like gambling playing the shell game finding big specks... Check this cat out!

Been out to two different stocked lakes this year for just one bite! Ventured way back to the one lake yesterday and it was evident that we were the first ones there this season, thought that would be a good thing, but apparently not. Can't seem to get the same luck other are having.

i did well today, all fish except 1 came from less than 2 feet of water, lots of strikes! in my shelter i could see down hole and watch action. well over a dozen iced in 3 hours, two of em hawgs 17+

drilled like 7 holes

dont fish same way if you arent catching, change up presentation/locations every 15-30 till you get some action and always start small with lures like 1/16th 1/32. sometimes a tiny bare hook no weight and a piece of worm works best

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

scandiman

Caught 23 brooks in 3 hrs last weekend on ?? Lake lol. All caught in 6-15 ft of water using various lures, methods. Seems it didn't really matter what was used they were just hungry!

scandiman

Thanks for the stocking list.

Does anyone have the Nipigon district list that is up to date?

Thanks!

Hey SiouxSlayer,

Try contacting the Ministry in Nipigon for that list. I called the Thunder Bay office and asked for the TB District list and they were happy to help me out

SherpaJ

i did well today, all fish except 1 came from less than 2 feet of water, lots of strikes! in my shelter i could see down hole and watch action. well over a dozen iced in 3 hours, two of em hawgs 17+

drilled like 7 holes

dont fish same way if you arent catching, change up presentation/locations every 15-30 till you get some action and always start small with lures like 1/16th 1/32. sometimes a tiny bare hook no weight and a piece of worm works best

Thats Wicked to find some nice fattys like that! I tried everything through the course of the days, from 1-15 ft, 1/32 oz to no weight, minnow worms, muddy, weeds, boulders, gravel, logs, beaver lodges! Must have put 25 holes around the entire lake perimeter