• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Stream Water Levels

Gone8to1248

I was thinking about doing some stream fishing before heading out to the lake next week and was wondering if there is much water in the streams now. You all been getting any rain around Thunder Bay lately? Any information would help. Thanks

Bernie

grumpy

I was thinking about doing some stream fishing before heading out to the lake next week and was wondering if there is much water in the streams now. You all been getting any rain around Thunder Bay lately? Any information would help. Thanks

Bernie

Bernie, I have not been out but the river that I drive over every day has good flow. The high water is good for the fish, we should have a bumper crop of steel in 4-years.

Guest canuck

Bernie we have had lots of rain since you left....it looks good in the rivers and streams from what I have seen....let me know when you want to go....I would like to wet a line with you if you don't mind.

Shane

Guest TerryK

Bernie we have had lots of rain since you left....it looks good in the rivers and streams from what I have seen....let me know when you want to go....I would like to wet a line with you if you don't mind.

Shane

Count me in as well Bernie and Shane!

Guest Beamer

Count me in as well Bernie and Shane!

Water levels are definately up , and the streams look good. Good luck Bernie!

Beamer

Gone8to1248

Hi Guy's

Thanks for the information on the streams. I'll be getting back into Thunder Bay on The 12th and will be staying in town at the motel I stayed in last time until saturday when I go out to the lake sometime that day. Let me know when you guys are off work and we will go do some fishing! Shane I'll be looking forward to that home cooked meal! LOL I'm glad the motor worked out well for you and the kids. I'm still looking for your own "Green Bay Packer" fishing pole! LOL

Guest canuck

Bernie I will be on midnights but will go during the day forsure...and forgo some sleep to fish.

Let us know what food you like and agrees with you so we can get that supper for you.

Shane