• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

2013 SSS

GC 54

This is the body of the email I sent to all of the registrants who had their email addresses on the 2012 registration forms. If you would like to have yourself added to the email list, please send me a PM or email me at ssshowdown@hotmail.com. If you were a registrant in 2012 and you have not yet received an email, that means you did not have an email address listed or else I was unable to read your writing, and trust me, there were a few of you, some I have phoned that they have their phone number listed.

Hello All

Well Christmas is behind us and 2013 is just around the corner. That means its time to start registration for the 2013 SSS. This year the two day SSS will be on Saturday, July 20th and Sunday July 21st. The format will be the same as in 2012. However, a new committee has been struck. The entry fee will be $275.00 with the increased cost to cover expenses such as equipment rental, insurance, port a potties, etc. We have a great sponsorship support, however, we are always open to more.

At this time I would like to thank Roger Mayer for his involvement with the SSS since its inception. After 8 continuous years of committment, he has decided to step down and become a participant.

BTW, you won't be seeing me fishing the 2013 SSS, however, the Team Clark boat will have two participants on board.

I will be sending out the registration forms sometime over the next week or so. There will be some slight changes to the rules as well. The rules will be attached to the email that you receive along with the registration form. Be sure to read the rules before you complete and sign your registration form and submit it. There will only be one draw for starting positions. The draw will be held at 8:00 pm on Monday, February 11th at Montana's here in Thunder Bay. After that, it will be first come first served.

We are always looking for volunteers for this event. We have a solid group of long time volunteers that make this event the success it is, but there is always room for more.

If you have any questions, and/or concerns, please reply to this email.

Wishing you all a Happy and Safe New Year!

George Clark

SSS Committee Chairman

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Dale Gaudry

I'm sure this summers event will be great but I for one would like to see George fish.

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE

Lyle Reiner

I forgot to mention today gc, I'm in to volunteer too!

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Trevor Zimak

FYI...

2013 rules and entry forms should be available on January 2nd.

- Zimmers