• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mike sawatsky

2013 Angler Young Angler Tournament

mike sawatsky

The 2013 Thunder Bay Angler Young Angler Tournament is July 6, 2013.

Registration will start at 10am

Line up early to avoid disappointment.

Thank you

Mike sawatsky

Thunder Bay Bass Masters member

Thank you to my Sponsors

okuma.jpg

e8c6ab21-b858-4eaa-bdb6-69d20c3a5429.jpg

WWW.HEADRACK.COM

north-country-cycle2.gif

NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE AND SPORTS

WWW.THEFISHWRANGLERS.COM

@fishwranglers

GC 54

this event will sell out fast, if any previous years' registrations are indicators

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Rooney

My team has always enjoyed this event but i have to be honest, I'm not looking forward to spending a Saturday morning standing in line.

Guest Rooney

FYI - the dougall media ice fishing tournament in support of teen challenge on Whitefish lake is also on March 2nd. If your thinking of fishing the ice tournament you better check to see if someone can stand in line on your behalf for the AYA entry.

Guest fishfinn

I'm with Rooney, I can't see wasting a Saturday standing in line...gotta start looking for a stand-in I guess, because this tournament is great for the kids.

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

well that sucks, i want to fish teen challenge.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Some Old Guy

Never thought of that.... How does that work when you already bought a ticket to fish Teen Challange. Isn't that also sponsored by North Country too?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

yup

WalleyeWayne

Get the "young angler" to participate by having them stand in line. Drop 'em off, go to Tim's & get coffee and sit in your truck and kibitz while the youngster waits it out!

Lyle Reiner

Or well you fish the whitefish derby lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Guest booboo1

Im not too sure how these AYA tournaments work, however i would like to fish this one with my 2 girls, is there any other option to book rather than going up to thunder bay to north country? being from outta town and working dayshift march 2nd, makes it kinda hard to book?, any info would be greatly appreciated

Some Old Guy

Hey BooBoo1,

If you aren't here then you are pretty much out of luck. The venue is small for the population of Thunder Bay and it's 1st come 1st served.

I would be up for 2 or 3 Aya's and take the top weight from all three! It's only 40 boats but it's a scrap to get an entry in.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest booboo1

Hey BooBoo1,

If you aren't here then you are pretty much out of luck. The venue is small for the population of Thunder Bay and it's 1st come 1st served.

I would be up for 2 or 3 Aya's and take the top weight from all three! It's only 40 boats but it's a scrap to get an entry in.

Roger

Thanks for the info Roger. Not sure if it would be worth getting up at 6 am and then driving 3 hours just to find out if i can get an entry in.

WalleyeWayne

Or well you fish the whitefish derby lol

So you saw 1st hand how I use the "youngsters" for these "inconveniences", eh Lyle?! :D What the heck it seems we do everything nowadays for the young ones so they can reciprocate once in a while.

Lyle what are you doing that saturday

Lyle Reiner

Fishing Teen Challenge...I think.

If I decide to fish the AYA, Ill send one of my young anglers to stand in line at north country lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Trevor Zimak

Gueezz...

By the sounds of things, guys will be setting up ice shelters and spending the night Friday just to be first in line. :wacko: :wacko:

WalleyeWayne

Hmmm....I wonder how my nephew would enjoy that...? He's 12, he'd probably luv it! HAHAHA

Bottom Bouncer

Gueezz...

By the sounds of things, guys will be setting up ice shelters and spending the night Friday just to be first in line. :wacko: :wacko:

Well Trevor of course there going to be standing in line...It's a "WALLEYE TOURNAMENT" not... well you know, that "other" fish.

REELBAIT

GC 54

You can also have someone who is already signing up that day, to sign up for you, its just that they have to keep going to the back of the line for each time they want to sign up a team.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters