• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest debruyne97

fly fishing hotspots

Macbook10
On 8/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, 2112 said:

Pretty sure speckmaster is correct. Go try for the browns in arrow river if they are still there. 

is it any good for browns this time of year? I have never tried and haven't heard much about any one ever getting any there < any help would be appreciated thanks

2 minutes ago, Macbook10 said:

is it any good for browns this time of year? I have never tried and haven't heard much about any one ever getting any there < any help would be appreciated thanks

Pretty sure the flyfishing club stocked them back in the day. I dont know anything about it though, or if they are still in there. I think the sign with the restriction notice is still up. Maybe someone else on the board knows more about it.

• Like 1

johnr

The arrow river brown trout legend comes with some very interesting stories....I read a chapter in a locally published book explaining that these fish on this river are night feeders ! I personally need all my senses including but not limited to my eyesight when walking a creek/river to stay upright, let alone cast, so I can't verify the claim.

• Like 1