• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fisherman08

2013 Moose hunting licences

Fisherman08

Hard water fishing is almost done, with the soft water fishing just around the corner. Which also brings to mind this years moose hunting licence draws. Anyone have any idea when they will go on sale. Is it this week or next week after pickerel closes.?

naden

Cant remember exactly but I thought they came out in may

Fisherman08

Ok! Tks. I Thought it was before the end of April, as the end of May was the cut off to have them in.

Thanks again Nadin.

GC 54

As of this past Friday, moose licences/receipts were still not available. Last year they were available beginning in late March. The deadline for the draw was May 31st last year. However, deer licence receipts are available, yet they are not normally due for draw deadline until July.

Also, as for hunting regulations and fishing regulations, only 50 copies were sent to DnR by the MNR and those copies were gone in 48 hours. You are expected to go online. Possibly there are copies available at James Street???

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest mucky

I was looking through the 2012 regs and it sounds like licences were available for applications from April 18th and a deadline of May 31. So im assuming that they will be available for purchase some time soon, within the next week or two.

Guest mucky

On another note, does anyone know if they have confirmed the "tentative" moose opener date for this year. I know there were talks about bumping the opening weekend up a week.

GC 54

MNR confirmed with us at DnR this morning that the moose licences will go on sale on April 18th, Opener for gun is always the saturday closest to the 8th,, therefore, it opens on sat oct 5th this year, one week before thanksgiving week.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

randomheroj

moose tags are availble starting today!!!!

sport

went to james st. mnr office and bought my deer and moose tags today...99$ total,,, all done by computer via US of A !! no regulation books to be had !

sport.

naden

I cant beleive there is no printed regulations available to the public this year.

Jayfishin

Just downloaded the electronic pdf version, now to decide about where to apply. Might just put in for a gun tag cause gettin out for archery the last two years didnt happen due to work.

Jay

Guest Mattyh

I was at the James st office last week and the guy told me the reg books would be in shortly. Just didn't have them yet.

Buck 120

Got my deer and moose tags for my two boys and I today. As of next year, I have my own group! :)

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!