• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AmateurHourAngling

Fishing the marina park docks..

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Ohh ok. I was on those before. One of them rocks back and forth. I was confused. The whole time I though it said rectangle docks, looking back it does say rocks. Haha.

gsambray

The wobbly rock is what i use to remember exactly were i stand and fish from. I dont know why but if i stand on that certain rock i catch. Never from any other. Must be a superstition or something but thats what works for me LOL

Secrets out!!! Haha jj. I always stop there for a few casts but I tend to keep moving so don't usually spend much time. I guess now that spot warrants some more time.

Thefishleclair

Looks like its time to bring out the boat and fish the weeds

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

I do that quite often around there. I find I get almost just as many casting off shore. It is nice to go out deeper if you want though, there are more species to be had farther from shore. Plus fishing in a boat is always nice. I get some weird looks when trolling along shore though haha.

Thefishleclair

Been fishing there many times with the boat, Landed Rainbows, Pike. Sometimes just a bobber and a large minnow or sucker works well. I find they cant refuse a light spoon fluttering over top in the weed patches though. Great way to finish off the Morning salmon troll by slammin big ole pike on lighter gear!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Wasn't sure if I should put this in the steelhead or marina thread haha. So I posted on both. Steelie from marina this evening.

post-374-0-55527200-1371081454_thumb.jpg