• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

pastor norm

chinook luck

pastor norm

Went to the Nipigon River today and caught two nice ones (10 and 12 lbs). But the fishing was very slow. Trolling jointed, paint modified raps... They were fresh fish and their flesh was firm and bright orange. My Blackberry curve takes awful pictures. sorry... I went for that vintage look.

post-1502-0-32319600-1377821295_thumb.jp

pastor norm

11.4 and 13.3 to be precise.

sinker7

Nice fish Norm. Been out twice this past week on the big lake(evening trips) and the action has been pretty good. Mixed catches of salmon, lakers and steelhead. Marking lots of baitfish and gamefish. Unfortunately we have lost more fish than we have landed. We ended one trip with a triple header hook-up only to loose all the fish after a 2-3 minute battle. It was heart breaking!!!

brookiebuster

Nice fish!

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

kbrest

Nipigon will probably have another fresh batch of chromers coming in after the rain. The two I got Sunday were in great shape, couldn't have been in the river long and probably came in after the rain this past weekend. Good luck to anybody in the Derby tomorrow....won't catch me anywhere near it when the derby is running lol

Some Old Guy

Is there a link for this derby?

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Crooksyredboat

Fished four hours, between Mary island and buck islands with no luck at all, tried flashers, my go to spoons and a flat line. Wow I should have bought a place in black bay- no fish here, lots of guys in tight to the islands fishing in 50 fow. Anybody have property in black bay for sale?

Guest Crooksyredboat

Does the born loser sound right. Wha wha

I heard your 150 outboard blew up and you bought a 135 lemon. Still fishing from your ipad eh whoreleur!

pastor norm

I was out this morning with my daughter trying to fish Silver Island. Once again, it was windy and lumpy... so much so that we didn't make it to Cranberry. It was calmer heading towards the Giant's knees so we trolled that way. She hooked into two smaller salmon, losing the second over the side while posing for the picture.