• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Mattyh

New Scope

Guest Mattyh

Hey guys I'm looking into getting a new scope. Just looking for some feed back. The three scopes I'm down to are:

Bush Elite 3200 3x9x40

Leopoldo VX2 3x9x40

Vortex diamondback 3x9x40

There all pretty close in price. If u have one or have any info that would be great. Thanks

Spectre

I got the the bush elite 3-9x40 with rainguard model E3940. Best scope I've had yet. Whatever you get make sure you get something with rainguard or anti fog coating...

mooboy76

Nothing to add from me, but I will be watching this thread intently.

My next scope purchase is going to be in that quality range,but in a used model.

CSSA Member

CCFR Member

naden

Dont even worry about a new scope matty, Ill take care of the shooting for ya!

Lundy

Matty, buy the Leopold. I've got two of the vx2s and know quite a few people who have them and no ones ever had a problem. Clear, good in low light, and if something ever does happen they'll replace it or fix it for life.

naden

What do you have now matty?

Guest mucky

Why bother buying a scope? Any time a moose steps out in front of you, you freeze up anyways.

Guest Mattyh

I have that 2x7 Burris from kyler when I bought my gun. Time to upgrade. Mucky I am going to shoot Dave's tag this year since u won't be there to!!

naden

Matty is that burris silver or black, I'll be buyin another scope this fall for the 2nd rifle

Guest Slowey

Matty the leupold VX2 3-9x40 is what i have and is awsome. Captures light really well, wicked eye relief, and is nice and crisp. I had to send mine back because the power adjustment was a pain in the rear end to turn so they just sent me a brand new scope to fix the problem. That being said I just put a Nikon Pro Staff with the BDC reticle on my .22 and i am really happy with that as well. Really crisp picture and really good eye relief. If you go with the Pro Staff with the BDC reticle you can go online and enter your ammunition information and it will tell you what each dot in the recticle will be sighted for accounting for bullet drop down range. Those would be the 2 scopes i would pick if i had to buy a new one for my rifle.

Buck 120

A better Vortex is the Viper 2.5x10x44, that is what I put on my new Tikka.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!