• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wes

Tasty Burger Recipe

Guest Wes

post-337-0-17528900-1383142457_thumb.jpg

This is the He-Man of burgers. A manly burger indeed. If it had facial hair it would be Chuck Norris, because once consumed, your colon is going to get a round house kick!

Here is what you do...

1 lb ground venison.

Garlic bbq sauce

Diced red onion

Bread crumbs

Mix it up with a 7 D cell mag light. Anything less than 7 D cells is for girls. Make sure to beat it like it owes you money.

Take ¼ and make a manly sized patty

Take 1 slice of provolone cheese and place on top

Take another ¼ and make another manly sized patty

Place on top or first patty and fuse together with cheese on the inside.

This mixture will make only 2 burger, so kill more deer if you have company coming over.

Toss on hot BBQ. Turn on the water supply to the garden hose. A girly squirt bottle is not going to be enough. When these burger flare up, they produce small mushroom clouds. I recommend keeping the BBQ lid open as it may get launched into orbit and you may get a call from NORAD thinking you have just launched a WMD.

Once cooked place on bun with lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Enjoy!

Don’t forget, a real man could eat them both.

Wes

gsambray

Ha ha ha love it!

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Your recipe made hungry me even though I was full moments before. Well done sir....well done indeed.

riverrunner

Definitely going to be making some burgers with the deer I shot this morning! Speaking of ground venison,Does anyone know of anywhere to rent/borrow a meat grinder?

milspec

Exciting recipe. I'm scared.

Mr. Canoehead

Definitely going to be making some burgers with the deer I shot this morning! Speaking of ground venison,Does anyone know of anywhere to rent/borrow a meat grinder?

I tried using a hand grinder this year and it was useless, got clogged way to easily! So I called a local deli and they told me to come down at closing time. Took him about 30 seconds to grind my remaining 15lbs in his machine. Charged me nothing.