• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Things that frustrate me!

Some Old Guy

This is what frustrates me.

"We" have to vacuum. Just say I have to do it.

I will see a pile of dog crap. I will get the shovel. I get ready to scoop it up and step in the pile I didn't see.

See above remark. When I walk into the house and I didn't notice I stepped in the pile of dog crap I didn't see and spread it out on the indoor mat and get told "we" have to vacuum!

Walking into my garage and seeing a squirrel pop up from under the boat cover!!!

Walking to the back of the boat to see where the squirrel has been in the boat, catching my jacket on a rod tip and snapping it off. Great!!!!!

When your kid leaves a krazy karpet in the driveway and a dusting of snow covers it. You don't know it's there until you step on it. I only like sliding when I know I'm going sliding!!!

Driving into town and hitting every red light. I have to stop, on the average, at 7 full red lights a day. Each red light is about 2 minutes in duration. That's 14 minutes a day. Multiply that by 5 (5 work days) that's equals 70 minutes. An hour and ten minutes a week. Multiply that by 52 and that equals 3640 minutes a year and in hours that's 60.66. So I spend 2 and a half days sitting at traffic lights a year. (Just to let ya know..... It frustrates me that I even took time to figure that out.........) Anyways that's two and a half days of fishing time too!

Roger

• Like 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

PRO V

After reading this, my life isn't so bad :P

Mike

Bobber Down

offers his shoulder

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Guest Crooksyredboat

I got lots of snags this year!! And my buddy got a pickerel in the eye! Life is hard!

As I fish with my buddies in the boat,

Snag after snag,

With smiles and joy they gloat

Hauling in big fat walleye

Filling the net in big supply

My buddy got a pickerel in the eye!

My buddy got a pickerel in the eye!

Dedicated to Dan K.

flybum

My dogs eat their own poop , I don't have an indoor outdoor mat, I don't have a boat and I've shot all the squirrels ... :-)

Lyle Reiner

When you pick someone up from the bar and they expect that you're going to give someone else a ride home. That crap grinds my gears..

• Like 1

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

going to walmart for bread and milk and spending $100

• Like 1

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

WalleyeWayne

1) Pulling up to the gas station in a rental car after having driven the last 4 hours. You get out, you unfold yourself, you stretch, you go to open the gas cap.....and it's on the other side of the car. GRRRR!!!!!

2) People that signal left only after waiting for the light to turn green!

3) All loaded up and sitting in your driveway cause your fishing partner is now more than 15 minutes late!

Heisenberg

Dog poop related: When I go for a trail run and end up at the car. Smell something funky, thankfully BEFORE entering the vehicle, and realize it's the "crap on running shoe" smell. I now have to go for at least 2 more km I hadn't planned on, including a rinse cycle in the Current river.

Wayne, I can help with #1:

Most (!) gas gauges have an arrow, or use the side of the hose to indicate which side of the car the filler cap is on. Like this:

what-side-your-car-is-gas-tank-on-easy-trick-will-tell-you-every-time.w654.jpg

My truck is on the driver's side while the car has it on the right. I'll never pull up to a pump without over analyzing the situation :rolleyes:

H.

• Like 1

kbrest

People that take their dog for a walk in public areas (Boulevard for example) and pick up the dog poo with a bag....only to toss the bag in the bush. Your better off just leaving the poo lol.

• Like 1

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

People that stop at a red light in the right lane, while they are going straight, with the left lane totally open.

bin fishin lots

Highway 61 this morning going to work. Freakin one lane of traffic cause they painting lines on 61 bridge. Took me 45 mins to get from norwester to get to Chippewa road. Can't they paint road lines when people aren't commuting back and forth to work?

WalleyeWayne

Dog poop related: When I go for a trail run and end up at the car. Smell something funky, thankfully BEFORE entering the vehicle, and realize it's the "crap on running shoe" smell. I now have to go for at least 2 more km I hadn't planned on, including a rinse cycle in the Current river.

Wayne, I can help with #1:

Most (!) gas gauges have an arrow, or use the side of the hose to indicate which side of the car the filler cap is on. Like this:

what-side-your-car-is-gas-tank-on-easy-trick-will-tell-you-every-time.w654.jpg

My truck is on the driver's side while the car has it on the right. I'll never pull up to a pump without over analyzing the situation :rolleyes:

H.

Well there yah go. Thanks H

Some Old Guy

Hah! I never knew that about the arrow!

Good to know!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Fishbum

my girlfriend!! ... oh wait, she's on here... ahhh sh*t! LOL

Guest KOKOMUN

Spending the last hour trying to shrink a pic of the real me only to post an avatar of my alter ego and your big sweet dog kisses you right after eating cat biscuits out of the litter box yum!

post-2201-0-53928000-1384306735_thumb.jp

eddylives

There there dear.....

Multi posts can be annoying lmao

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

eddylives

anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Its all good

She finally got back online and we are giving each other the gears lol

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Lyle Reiner

waiting for an appointment that's scheduled at 930, still waiting at ten. can see her in the office beside hers talking about Facebook lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada