• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Things that frustrate me!

Guest Wes

Rigging my rod.

Not sure how you do it but this is my situation.

The rod butt goes on the ground or floor of boat, depends on what I am fishing for. I start threading line through the eyes. I get a bad case of fumble fingers at the tip top and the line falls back through ever eye. I go absolutely koo koo for cocoa puffs when that happens. Tazmanian devil says "Hey calm down, no need to get so worked up". HA!

Since most of my rods are 11' and greater, this is only compounded when I am stealheading as apposed to fishing from my boat.

Fishing with beads also frustrates me.

Guest Wes

FWF,

Little to no resistance in the water. My Al Linder style hookset does not yield a positive result in heavily treed rivers when there is no fish on the other end.

I've often been told that fishing for squirrels is not allowed :)

Landing percentage is drastically reduced if you use a hook smaller than #4. (This is just my observation is all) almost 100% increase after switching to #4

thefisher

my girlfriend!! ... oh wait, she's on here... ahhh sh*t! LOL

:smiley-finger007:

• Like 1

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

That makes a lot of sense. Def something to keep in mind. Thanks for clearing that up Wes.

MILLER

Going sober to UFC at Wade's place so that the wife can drink, then having to drive guys named Tom and Derek home.

avatar_888.jpg?dateline=1515226580

gsambray

Canadian tire asking me what transmission my vehicle has so the can tell me the what brake light bulb I needed. (It was new vehicle and too lazy to check myself lol)

gsambray

Meeting up with someone on an icy snowy road who is driving in the middle of the road and expect you to move over for them. This happened 3 times tonight on my way home. Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Some Old Guy

Ummm Miller......

That sounds kinda bad. We don't even sleep in the same trailer!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

spindilla1

:smiley-finger007:

At least your's goes fishing, mine sits at home like a little princess.

So I guess that would piss me off my woman is not an outdoorsy person

• Like 1

spindilla1

What makes matters worse if I smell like fish forget about sex......lol

Fishbum

Lmao haha. Yes I know what u mean... I am pretty lucky that's Forsure !! ... Until she out fishes me and her ideas work.... Ok THAT frustrates me lol

thefisher

I have to catch all the Fish too, that's Fustating haha

spindilla1

"now that was easy"

post-3124-0-76817100-1384648105_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Iron Ranger

That's too bad, thanks for deleting my posts. You seem to have a problem with posts that you do not care for. That is truly sad. I asked honest questions and you deleted them.

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon.

Lyle Reiner

A) I didn't delete them, they are hidden.

B) Sam never specified that she didn't help witb the boat. I'm sorry your wife doesnt

C) A board member was offended by your rant, and asked something be done. So I did something, which is my job as a moderator.

So as a moderator, I'm going to lock this thread. Before anyone else gets offended.

• Like 1

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada