• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

How did you come up with your display name?

scandiman

Given my Finnish roots and given that I am a (mostly) grown man, it seemed logical to implement the two together into one fiendishly clever user name.

sinker7

'Sinker' was one of the best dogs I ever had. We tried to use this as our email address but it was already taken. The girlfriend threw the '7' on the end and it sounded okay, plus that email name was available.

gsambray

I just used the first letter of my first name (Gord) and my last name (Sambray) seemed simple enough

Bear

Bear......last name Berringer.....common spelling

arvey

short form for arvelin. it was also my store name. now a days only the guys I played hockey with use it . usually it's al or a few unmentionable names. hahaha

dukesnider

Received my nickname in grade 5 at Francis Street School in Fort William after, the centre fielder for the Brooklyn Dodgers, Edwin "Duke" Snider.

Now that is a few years ago!

Snowball

When I was a teenager and had lots of hair, the summer sun used to bleach my blonde hair, totally white. A neighbour said it looked like I had a snowball on my shoulders. Snowball it is. It should probably be changed now to cueball, guess why.

Regards,

Snowball

• Like 1

Resource Pimp

I make a living off of other peoples fishing and hunting addictions, so I'm a resource pimp. I own a lodge.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Barrski

Got my nickname when I was in my early 20's, came across a hit and run of a vehicle. Headlight laying on the road so I went to town (Ear Falls) searched around in the small town until I found a banged up truck and reported it to police.

My buddies called me Barrski from the show (Starski and Hutch). Lol

Monks

I would be interested to know the Quagmire story :lol:

That story is not suitable for this site... better for around the fire during the SSS B)

• Like 1

MILLER

I figured it would be easy to use my last name, since most people call me that anyway. Miller is also a brand of beer to which I drink lots of, more than I go fishing. Cheaper to drink a case of beer than go fishing these days.

avatar_888.jpg?dateline=1515226580

Eyeguy

My two favourite species to fish are Crappies and Walleyes. Figured Eyeguy was better than Crapguy.

bin fishin lots

Hardwater season I'm out every weekend. Soft water I'm out almost everyday if I can even if it's only an hour. Binfishinlots