• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Anyone for a Turkey Diner?

Gone8to1248

These were taken a few minutes ago right outside my downstairs door! The big tom was strutting his stuff.

post-10-0-92192900-1395070300_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-40600300-1395070315_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-68593700-1395070329_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-88378300-1395070349_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-06450800-1395070362_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-01427600-1395070377_thumb.jpg

Gone8to1248

This group comes twice a day to eat and then in the evening I get a small herd of deer that come down to eat and lay around in my yard to sleep at night. At night I even get a possum and a bunch of raccoons that stop by for there night time diner.

RLK

Nice to see Bernie. You don't seem to have too much snow there. Would you like a couple million tons? We have lots to share.

Gone8to1248

You can keep your snow up there!! 2 days ago we had snow and the ground was covered, but it warms up the next day and melts it away. The next snow we get (hopefully not) I'll take some pictures of it then take pictures the following day to see it gone. Temps are even getting better down here as well. Water is openning up pretty fast here.

Lyle Reiner

2 letters for you and your opening water. F u lol!!

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

levi64

You are very lucky, wish we had turkeys up here. In my yard i get lots of deer,drunk finlanders, wolves and bear but no turkeys. How about I trade you some black bears for some turkeys lol.

Gone8to1248

I'll swap you a dozen Turkey's for 2 bears!! Would be nice addition for my yard! The only problem with the turkey's is that they tend to drive out the deer.Deer like it quiet and Turkey's are kind of noisy.