• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ralphthedog

Firewood up 527

ralphthedog

Hey guys. I bought some firewood off a guy up 527 a couple of years ago. Really nice dry split birch. He was on the LH side heading north, maybe 1km up the road. He used to be on kijiji, but I can't find him anymore. Does anybody know of a contact number or if he is still in business??

Thanks

eddylives

I have talked to a couple of fire wood suppliers lately and the supply did not meet the demand last winter.....they ran out.

Their wood supply has also become harder to obtain according to them.

Next winter could be interesting for some who rely on wood heat

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Guest 2112

A logging truck tipped over right before Escape Lake Rd last week spilling beautiful spruce polls all in the ditch! You missed your chance! But on a serious note im driving up 527 later today and will look for a sign

levi64

I heard birch was going to go up in price. I would believe it since every other heating source has risen in dollars.. I know the place your talking about drove by there last week and i don't remember seeing any wood, not to say it couldn't be stocked now, since timber is being pulled from 527. I saw the reminance of the logging truck spill as well,, glad I wasn't on that corner at the same time, unless i was wearing my brown pants.

There is another outfit on Twin City Crossroads that is a birch supplier. I'm sure they are in the yellow pages, have been there a few years.