• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
scandiman

Sausage Pros?

scandiman

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone knows if Sausage Pro's is still open these days? I tried calling the phone number posted online and it was disconnected. I know they were a great source (good work and best price) for deer processing last year. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Markus

gsambray

Im pretty sure there no more. Try calling bogdalas on simpson. Had deer turned into garlic sausage and wow it was good. Turns out 40 pounds of sausage dont last too long

scandiman

Thanks! I'll give them a call.

BuckNut

They have been closed for a while now. I heard it was going to cost too much to upgrade to meet gov't standards ?? Too bad, they did a good job.

milspec

Sausage Pros is open still I'm sure. Never know unless you drive down Simpson and look. I'm pretty sure I called them up in the spring to get a quote on processing bear meat.

Cribby

Believe they've been closed since they got fined at start of summer. He did a great job with deer. If he is cutting privately please post his contact info. Mike was a great guy and great butcher.

SherpaJ

Sausage pros is closed. I heard that Mike from sausage pro is working for Franks now and will be doing the sausages. Can anybody confirm that?

Johnnyreid

He's at franks but they don't have a smoker there so there sausage options are limited.

nwodeerhunter

Sausage Pros made some of the best jalapeno-cheddar smokies I have ever had, shame they are now closed. My party wanted to take our moose there this season after tasting their product while out this past fall.

Tikka T3 Stainless/Laminate 300 WSM
Tikka T3 Stainless/Synthetic .243Win
Benelli Supernova RealTree APG 12Ga.

Dirttracker18

FYI

One of the owners of sausage pros was previously an owner at North Country Premium Sausage and Meats.

If you have not tried North Country I would recommend it. I believe you would also find similar recipes from North Country.

The Great Outdoors