• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Munshaw

Steelhead Fishing- Subtlety Please!

grumpy

I'm looking for a guide for one day of fishing next spring! I will pay $5,000.00 and you furnish the boat and tackle. Only one catch. We make the deal on the board here and you post your name.

Bernie we will see you next spring. Keep your cash in your pocket its on me.

grumpy

$4000.00 and you bring the boat and tackle and you got yerself a guide ol' boy!! :lol:

Sure Terry you can come to. You have to bring some of that Pink Salmon Spawn.

Remember Sophies 1st BOW

EDIT sorry

Castnblast

I'm looking for a guide for one day of fishing next spring! I will pay $5,000.00 and you furnish the boat and tackle. Only one catch. We make the deal on the board here and you post your name.

Hey gone8,

you've got a deal! Only one catch...it's gotta be a day on Whitefish. OOOPS! Did I say Whitefish? lol

how are ya Bernie.

jk

Gone8to1248

Sure Terry you can come to. You have to bring some of that Pink Salmon Spawn.

Beautiful fish!!

Bernie

Castnblast

By the way, Roger pays me to incite riots to increase site traffic.

Nice work Munshaw. As grumpy says...welcome to the DS.

Guest TerryK

By the way, Roger pays me to incite riots to increase site traffic.

You too? He pays me to add fuel to the fire. What a co-inky-dink!! :lol:

Guest Big Moose

And I'd like to point out that not one fish in any of my pics have had their heads smashed.But you on the other hand I think you could use a clip or two upside the ear bring you back down a wee bit.

grumpy

But for god sakes don't keep any steelies

and don't tell anyone where you caught them.

Have a good night BIG MOOSE.

Castnblast

You too? He pays me to add fuel to the fire. What a co-inky-dink!! :lol:

Hey Terry, I knew you guys were working together.

Guest TerryK

grumpy: I DO remember that beautiful specimen, and her fish as well! Great picture! (can we ever get Jon to smile?)

I'm not sure who was more excited, her or you! Later on I could hear you screaming from 500 meters away!! lol

grumpy

And I'd like to point out that not one fish in any of my pics have had their heads smashed.But you on the other hand I think you could use a clip or two upside the ear bring you back down a wee bit.

Sorry, I edited the post.

But how do you kill them, their necks don't break like the pickeral? Those Salmon need a pretty hard wack to stop them from tossing the tackle all over the boat.

Castnblast

Just where exactly is the nipigon anyway. Keep hear'in about it and such.

Guest Big Moose

So if he was screaming then anybody in earshot would know that somebody caught a decent fish,Well what a giveaway.

Guest TerryK

So if he was screaming then anybody in earshot would know that somebody caught a decent fish,Well what a giveaway.

lol, yeah but that wasn't a factor where we were moose.

grumpy

grumpy: I DO remember that beautiful specimen, and her fish as well! Great picture! (can we ever get Jon to smile?)

I'm not sure who was more excited, her or you! Later on I could hear you screaming from 500 meters away!! lol

That was the land owner yelling and screaming, its hard to keep that guy quite. Remember Sophie and I kept comming to visit the scientist with the chocolat bars.

I got great video of Jon I have been meaning to post it but I cannot figure out how to edit out the sound. I do not want to post what Jon was talking to Hec about.

I get a good laugh everytime I view it.

Guest Big Moose

Sorry, I edited the post.

But how do you kill them, their necks don't break like the pickeral? Those Salmon need a pretty hard wack to stop them from tossing the tackle all over the boat.

Not true at all there's no need to beat a fish to death you savage Just let it die peacefully.

Is there anyone else that can say those fish look beaten on the heads?

Who let the green peacers in here?

Gone8to1248

Hi Guys!

CastnBlast is that the Whitefish out west of Kashabowie that isn't suppose to have any fish in it? LOL Terry you forget that we went fishing together this summer for trout and wound up with big walleyes? LOL As some of you remember I got the chance to fish with Beamer this past spring and had a wonderful time and learnned a lot about your Brook Trout from him. What he knows about Brookies some of you know about Steelhead (Raindow)Trout. If you take the new guys out that are just getting into the sport and TEACH them about that species and they learn as i did I wouldn't be surprised if they start to feel as you all do. Can I afford to pay someone to teach me about them? Yes I can. When I got into fly fishing big time I went to the pros to learn and payed good money to learn and it paid off in the long run. To learn about te different species and the impact we have on them is also well worth the money. In the past I have stated that there is a lot of knowladge on the board with some of you and you need to be the teachers to the new younger guys and gals. And yes you can teach and OLD dog new tricks! Still looking forward to meeting more of you guys in person. Keep those lines tight and have fun! Fishing is still a sport.

bernie

Castnblast

Not true at all there's no need to beat a fish to death you savage Just let it die peacefully.

Is there anyone else that can say those fish look beaten on the heads?

Who let the green peacers in here?

Ah Ha!, Confirmed! - I always thought Grumpy was a savage!

Guest Big Moose

Exactly, Amen to that.I'm looking forward to meeting you in person Bernie and maybe wetting a line sometime.

Well lets all hope that Grumpy has the company of a good woman to lay beside tonight and maybe he wouldn't be so damn grumpy.(Remember these days they have lil' blue pills that helps in these sort of scenes)

Gone8to1248

With that much thread a guy could tie a decent fly! LOL :P:lol:

Guest TerryK

With that much thread a guy could tie a decent fly! LOL :P:lol:

lol good one Bernie.

In keeping with the theme of this "discussion", I've updated my signature.

VVVV