• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest rustledge

Stocking List Thunder Bay Area

Guest rustledge

I managed to create a list of Brook Trout stocked lakes using Fish Online. Either the stocking program has been cut back to almost nothing or this list (attached) is not properly updated. Anybody have a better list?

Fish Stocking List 2014.pdf

Foozer

There used to be a list of the stocked lakes, with species, and age (fry vs yearling) available at the MNR offices.

I have also gotten lists from the MNR booth at the outdoors show. I hope to get one this year, if they have them.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

RatherBeFishin

I was just at the mnr on james street last week. If you go there they have updated copies of stocked lakes. I picked one up that covers 2010-2014.

ROCKWOOD BAIT

I sometimes have some in the bait shop. I have a few updated copies now.

rockwoodbait.jpg

tronnyd88

i was checking out stocking lost 2013 link above and seem splake stock in mallard L2 is that tje mallard lake behind east arrow lake lodge?

The_Outdoorsman

does anyone know how often the fish online is updated?

mad scientist

The stocking information in Fish ONLine is linked directly to MNR's fish stocking database. The frequency of the update will vary from District to District.

I'm going out to fish. - John 21:3

scandiman

Best way to get as up to date info as possible, is to contact the ministry directly. They are happy to provide any interested person(s) with their latest stocking list.