• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Arhcery hunting anyone??

Bear

[attachmentid=245]Here is a picture of Kuby ( short for kobasa). He may be my first for the year. I live on a side road that is 2.6 km off the main road. I see anywhere from 5-25 deer every day on or along the road. They sleep beside my shop and feed on the septic field. There are at least 2 larger bucks (10 pointer twins) and one eight, and this four. Kuby frequently is with a pack of does.

I will be thinning the herd agin this year and doing to my part to keep the local butcher employed.

Guest Big Moose

Looks tasty!!!

Atta boy Bear keep that butcher working and not to mention all the trees you'll be saving from the thrashing of those antlers.LOL

Smokey

Looks tasty to me. Good luck with him and let us know how the hunt goes. My archery deer season kicks in on Oct 1st and I can't wait.

Guest graeme

Hey, sounds like you got a big job on your hand thinning out that heard. I don’t have a bow, but I got a doe tag for refill season that I need to fill.

Good luck