• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
randomheroj

anti-hunters.......

randomheroj

hey I'm writing a paper, and would love to have you shed light and stories about your run in, complaining, or anything else you have seen/heard from these "unlucky" dips hits. thanks

Benji

A family member of mine is vegetarian and does not want anything hurt at all ... Won't let me go out with the pellet gun to shoot cans even ... Can't even look at a partridge and talk about how good they taste .... And I'm super confused as to why a vegetarian would be in a relationship with a man WHO RUNS A FARM WITH BEEF COWS.... She didn't like my birthday present from dad when I turned 14 ... .410 shotgun that was not well received.... She's one of those PETA people ... Bunch of people who are obviously couple bricks short a load .... They think that a cow THAT JUST HAD A CALF WAS BEING ABUSED.... It's just afterbirth!!! She eats fish and eggs but doesn't eat other meat like stuff ...

That's why my gf is into fishing hunting and other fun stuff ....

Rant is over ....