• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest canuck

Game Camera Part Deux

Guest canuck

Checked the moultrie gamespy 100 again today as well as the stealth cam....and the bushnell my buddy gave me to try...my moultrie has certainly impressed me the most with the photos and there are some good ones this time....bushnell well I might have to reposition it as the photos are not that good.

I have just but out a new IR moultrie today near a mock scrape....lets hope they come to it. Will check it in a couple of days.

Here are the photos first from the moultrie:

I am so hansome...is this my good side?

IPB Image

I told you not to come around here any more!

IPB Image

That's it I'm going to kick your a$$!

IPB Image

Here is the best one from the Stealth cam...there is another shot of a buck but just out of flash range to get a really good picture....I will post it anyway.

Peek-a-boo!

IPB Image

IPB Image

I put out two mock scrapes with the hopes of bringing the bucks in during the day light or at least early morning and before dark....any suggestions.

Enjoy!

Shane

Guest Big Moose

Any suggestions?

Yah DEER CHOW apples and molasses this stuff is amazing,#1 in my books.This is my 3rd year using it and nothing but good stuff happening all around my deer ranch.

Not only do the deer love it but it's great for rabbits,bush chickens and the occasional bear,This stuff smells so good I almost ate it as cereal.