• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hookset

Pet food

hookset

Can you use deer/fish to feed your pets? Not just scraps. Lets say you buy a extra deer tag just for feeding your dog. Or target pike or other species of fish just for pet food. I don't plan on feeding my dog wild game. I would think it would make her sick, just because of her breed. ( we had a messy thanks giving one time when she was fed turkey) But lets say bigger dogs. When I was young our huskey would eat fish guts, partridge wings and guts. And she loved moose and deer legs. Just a though I had and was curious.

levi64

Seriously?

eddylives

Seriously?

Seriously yes.....many people do it for any number of reasons from food allergies to saving money.

I know people that feed their farm cats smelts once twice a week all year long lol....healthy little bunch

I know there are laws against allowing game to spoil.

Not sure if there are laws against using game for pet food?

This is something that pets are usually raised with.......to take a dog used to processed food from a can or bag and switch over to wild game may have less than desirable effects lol. (can u say what a stinkin mess)

Now I would not be offended if someone took an animal to use for pet food if said animal/fish were in abundance.....ie. deer in the area that's over run with them

But to say drop a moose when they are in decline would be a no go

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it