• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

HEY HEY HEY YAH HEARD

Guest Big Moose

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I BLEED BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

THE SENS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!! :lol:

Some Old Guy

The leaves are going! Haven't you looked outside! They are blowing away in the wind!. And Blue? They're yellow and red!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

Ahhhhhhhhh so true....

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Big Moose

Oh Yeah Baby I was waitin and debating about checkin this thread.

I think I type pretty damn good for a guy with his foot in his mouth.

Doh,

Moose

Guest canuck

We all have pipe dreams Big Moose...for example I dream of playing football for the Chicago Bears...in reality I have a better chance of making the Packers as they are a less skilled team,,,the leafs just need to finish....a season that is...Hah!

Bighotdog

Anyone here even know the truth about why there is no real good coffee in Toronto?

Gone8to1248

We all have pipe dreams Big Moose...for example I dream of playing football for the Chicago Bears...in reality I have a better chance of making the Packers as they are a less skilled team,,,the leafs just need to finish....a season that is...Hah!

Don't be knocking my Packers there Canuck! LOL The Bears are lucky to win a game even if the other team DOESN'T show up!

gone8to1248

Bernie

fisherdude

hey atleast toronto got a point!

ralphthedog

Let's see, the Bears are 1-3 and the Pack are 4-0. Who's the less skilled team?? ;)

On a side note, did anyone here why Toronto doesn't want Hamilton to get an NHL team??

Because then Toronto would want one too...

Guest Big Moose

Some days yah just have to wonder?????

How the hell do I get the balls to keep pulling for my team decade after decade when they put on a performance like the last two nights in a row?

I even tried the shut the game off and pray[cuss and pace back'n' forth] for awile trick and that didn't even help matters....

It's gotten far past the point where the wife made me buy a T,V for the bedroom so she didn't have to witness all the rituals and prayers, Speaking of rituals the only one left that I can think of to help my Leafs is human sacrifice.

I wonder how much trouble a guy would get in for sacrificing a poacher to please the hockey gods? Hmmm I may be on to something here!!!

Guest Big Moose

I guess my plan of sacrificing a poacher worked for lastnights game vs.the Habs.I wasn't going to do it but during the second period things weren't looking good and I was thinkin Ahh it can't hurt,And what do yah know the Leafs won!!!!