• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Moose Incident

Bear

A friend from Alberta sent me this one.

Pogo Moose Incident - Fairbanks , Alaska

"They were laying new power cables which were strung on the ground for miles. The moose are rutting right now and very agitated. He was thrashing around and got his antlers stuck in the cables. When the men (miles away) began pulling the lines up with their big equipment, the moose went up with them. They noticed excess tension in the lines and went searching for the problem. He was still alive when they lowered him to the ground. He was a huge 60 inch bull and slightly peeved!" ._,_.___

Guest TerryK

This picture has been floating around for a few years so I did some investigating. Looks like it did in fact happen in 2004 in Alaska as stated. The moose was alive when the workers found it but the local DNR decided it was too dangerous to try to free it so it was put down before it was lowered.

Here's a page I found while searching. Lots of weird stuff:

http://www.wyomingoutdoorsradio.com/gallery_of_odd.htm

IPB Image