• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

DOG LAKE OPEN 2017

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

So the DLO committee met up tonight and the 2017 DLO Walleye tourney is a go for June 3rd, 2017.

Β 

Registration forms will be available Feb. 1st.Β on the Silver Minnow Bait Shop website. πŸ˜€

• Like 1

RatherBeFishin

Cant wait !!! Last year was my first year in it. Had an absolute blast !!!

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP
34 minutes ago, RatherBeFishin said:

Cant wait !!! Last year was my first year in it. Had an absolute blast !!!

Β 

Good to hear, look forward to seeing you again!

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

Some more information on the 2017 DLO! Β 

Β 

Entry fee stays the same at $200 per two person team.

The prize structure will be as follows:

1st Place- $3000.00
2nd Place- $1200.00
3rd Place- $600.00
4th Place- $200 Top Youth Prize

Β 

*Based on a field of 35 teams*Β 
(Prize money will increase as the field increases)

Note: The last two years everyone has gone home with a prize of some sort and we will continue to try for that each year.

Β 

The starting position draw will take place on Saturday April 22nd! (Tentatively at Wacky's for anyone who would like to attend)

Β 

Get your entry in before that to qualify for this years Early Bird Prize also!

Β 

We're super stoked to do this again this year! Cmon out and help us grow this event again this year!

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

Β My apologies,Β 

Β 

Β They are up on Facebook just search dog lake open and you'll find them we will have them up on the silver minnow baitΒ shop shortly.

bigfish

Ash and I are in

• Like 1

Team FishPopper

Proudly Sponsored by-Nipigon Canadian Tire,D&R Sporting Goods LTD.,S.O.B. wear(www.soldiersofthebottle.com),Nipigon Bang On Construction

Fishbum

Far as I know they are the same as 2016 but you may want to shoot silver minnow a pm to verify. Β  I believe the 2016 rules where on silverminnowbaitshop.comΒ 

MILLER

Can't wait to watch my fishing partner (Wade) jump in the cold water afterΒ his rod, again. It was epic!!

• Like 2

avatar_888.jpg?dateline=1515226580

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP
On 2017-03-06 at 1:36 AM, MILLER said:

Can't wait to watch my fishing partner (Wade) jump in the cold water afterΒ his rod, again. It was epic!!

Β 

Wheres your entry Miller!?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

MILLER

Just waiting on Wade's return from Los Cabos,Β Mexico. If he doesn't make it back alive I may need a new partner.:lol:

avatar_888.jpg?dateline=1515226580

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

Just a little over a month left to get your entries in to qualify for the early bird prize and take off draw!! Β 

Early bird prize is a 2 Night Stay for 4 people at Kashabowie River Resort on the beautiful Shebandewon Lake!! Β Dont miss out on this draw!

Registration Forms now available at DNR SPORTING GOODS and at silverminnowbait.com

Β 

IMG_2577.thumb.PNG.d87252947fd39b0135bd41fb4a97a42c.PNG

• Like 1

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

I just want to say Thank You to Lowrance and Justin Mcginnis for the awesome donation of a Hook 4 fishfinder/chartplotter this year! Β Very much appreciated. Β Please go see Justin for any Lowrance gear that you are looking for. Β Hell definately lead you in the right direction!Β 

Β 

2.jpg.1566014196251e49fce269704cdb7e5e.jpg1.thumb.jpg.62a9b57b01a0931f90e58402337171c8.jpg

• Like 1

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

I've updated the 2017 Rules for the Dog Lake Open. Β These updated Rules can be found atΒ http://silverminnowbait.com. Β You will also find on those updated rules that we will be getting together for the takeoff position draw and some apps/drinks at Wacky's on May 12th at 7:00pm. Β Please rsvp so I know what size table to reserve by phoning me at 632-6572. Β This is an excellent way to meet some of your fellow anglers and an excuse to get away for a couple hours one evening. Β Also, if there is anyone on this site who would like to join for the evening but are not fishing the tournament also feel free to contact me. Β Your more than welcome to come hang out!Β 

Β 

Thanks,

Β 

Josh

Silver Minnow Bait Shop

632-6572

hunt or be hunted

So does this change the early bird deadline to may 12th now or still being kept as April 22nd dead line for early bird draw ?Β 

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

The deadline for the early bird prize and the take off position draw has been extended toΒ May 10th, 2017. Β We tried to have the draw on the 22nd of April but Fishbum wouldnt move his shag to another weekend!! ;)Β  So a little over three weeks to get your entries in to be eligible for the draws!

• Like 1

Zackcorbin1401

Is dog lake currently open?

hunt or be hunted

Awesome good to hear !!! And no as far the east bay section it's not, our family members where up at camp on Sunday and the east bay launch and burbidge bay where still ice'd over.Β 

• Like 1

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

OPG shows dog lake water levels sitting a meter higher than last year, and expected to rise another 30-50 cm. Β 

Last year i could walk under the docks in buldoc bay and not get my feet wet.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-PresidentΒ 

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

Just a reminder to get your RSVP's in to me within the next week as I will be reserving tables at Wacky's. Β The draw will take place on May 12th at 7:00pm. Β Please phone me at 632-6572 to RSVP

Β 

ONLY 13 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EARLY BIRD PRIZE AND TO BE ENTERED INTO THE TAKEOFF POSITION DRAW.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!

Β 

Β 

ALSO PLEASE RSVP THIS WEEK FOR WACKYS ON MAY 12TH AT 7:00PM FOR THE TAKEOFF DRAW.