• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

Would like to meet you face to face..

Guest Big Moose

This message is for the genius that drives by my hunting plot and when you see my vehicle you go up and down the road honking your horn,If your a member of this site I would LOVE the opportunity to meet you face to face.Your antics are not appreciated to say the least.It costs me and my hunting partner alot of money to maintain this plot of land on a year round basis and it's becoming very annoying.Twice now I've been sitting in my stand and you've spooked my buck right out from underneath me,You know what they say three strikes and your out I know what you drive and I also know where it's parked I'm only asking you ONCE to stop acting like a child or we may have some issues that you will NOT like the outcome when it's all said and done...

So I guess we'll wait and see..

I'll be there tomorrow-Will you???

Yours Truly,

One pissed off Big Moose :angry:

Some Old Guy

Wow that's just ignorant. Get the plate # and call it into the MNR. That's man I can't remember what it's called. Harrasment.Interfearence..Man I can't remember but It's against the law!

Roger

?

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Big Moose

I was thinking take his horn out from 300 yards and maybe he'll get the hint...

Rog,

I don't want to cause B,S on the site but this dude has pushed it way too far...

Guest TerryK

I'm guessing it's an eco-freak "protecting" wildlife from the senseless butcher that is bigmoose. They know you are hunting and feel they need to do their part to protect the world. (all the while burning precious fossil fuel)

crisop

hey moose where are you hunting. i'm off tomorrow i'll come monitor the road for you and get all the info your going to need

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest canuck

Sorry bigmoose....I thought that after putting apples at Beamer's stand I would drive by....saw you in there and honked to say hello....no intention of scaring off the big buck...again sorry....LOL!

It takes all kinds to ruin a hunt...best of luck getting the license plate.

Shane

NWO Fishing Bum

That's just beyond being an a**h***, it's also very stupid. Lets see...we'll go piss off some guys we know are carrying high-powered rifles in the middle of nowhere.

I wouldn't be very quick to suggest some act of 'eco-terrorism'. With the limited information Big Moose gave, it could just as easily be some other hunter, possibly envious, or a land use conflict, or somebody he has personally pissed off in the past.

Moose, you will end up worse off if you let your anger coax you into taking a shot at this guy's property. First gety a plate and try to deal with it diplomatically (like GWB should have done), then barring that, perhaps the culprit should suffer from some street justice.

Here's another option...if you know he's there and goes past honking, go out in stand in the road with you rifle and wait for him to come driving back. He'll have to run you over or stop. If he stops, give him an earful and then tell him you're making the calls, and if he doesn't stop, take a shot, and call it self-defense!

NWO Fishing Bum

Thefishleclair

Crisop.......If the Moose is Loose you aint gunna be nuttin but in his way....Seen this guy use his horns on a few occasions.....When the rut is on hes always the one standin........

Its a shame some people have to ruin it for others......

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

crisop

your really gonna have to stop stealing my truck and driving my moose's hunting spot honking the horn

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest wormbinder

So Moose, did this A**Hole show up. Probably not due to being a spineless, gutless maggot.

Good hunting. Shoot the engine out, stop him in his tracks.

WB

Guest Big Moose

No honking lastnight!!!! But I did get there after dark,Not for a hunt but just to look around and get some parts for the old chevy