• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

arvey

moose tags

arvey

I didn't see it posted so I thought i'd mention the tags are out.  got mine this am.

RatherBeFishin

Hopfefully theres only 21 people going for a bull in 13 ! 

Leave me one tag please !!! 🤣

DLC

I thought tags were not sent out until July/Aug.

Daryl

arvey
8 minutes ago, DLC said:

I thought tags were not sent out until July/Aug.

Daryl

sorry I should said applications are out.

scandiman

Another year of tag decreases and price increases. Not much longer till you can't get a tag and you can't afford to hunt.

Jayfishin

Already getting to that point....do we pay to keep our names in Pool 1 even though we won't be able to get a tag this year in hopes of having more Pool 1 for our group next year....or just save the money and concentrate on deer. Use the moose tag cost to buy an extra deer tag instead? We are basically unable to hunt moose within a short drive of Thunder Bay. Starting to look like we have to travel farther north if we want to enjoy moose hunting in the future. Meanwhile I see a news post about the MNR concentrating time and money on Lake Superior area caribou?!

Jay

arvey
50 minutes ago, Jayfishin said:

Already getting to that point....do we pay to keep our names in Pool 1 even though we won't be able to get a tag this year in hopes of having more Pool 1 for our group next year....or just save the money and concentrate on deer. Use the moose tag cost to buy an extra deer tag instead? We are basically unable to hunt moose within a short drive of Thunder Bay. Starting to look like we have to travel farther north if we want to enjoy moose hunting in the future. Meanwhile I see a news post about the MNR concentrating time and money on Lake Superior area caribou?!

Jay

I save a little since I don't have to buy a fishing lic. anymore . put it towards a tag.