• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Down

New Thunder Bay Landfill

Bobber Down

Someone has decided to start a new landfill site at 329 Wardrope  Ave. This and the property on either side has been for sale for awhile now. I can't believe someone trespassed, backed a truck in beside the house and dumped their trash here. If I just heard about it by word of mouth I prob would not believe it. Sadly I took pics of this madness. It is true and happened overnight. The city has signs nearby stating littering will bring you a $1000. fine. This is beyond littering. How would you feel if you woke up in the morning and someone did this on your property? Total lack of respect.

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

gsambray

sad part is if its in the city limits you gotta go through city bi-law.  I found paystubs in the mix of a big pile of garbage I found out fishing along the current river.  called mnr they said to contact city police who then told me to contact the city bi-law office.  when I called there I was asked if I had a picture or video of the person actually dumping the garbage.  I said no but I have a few of there paystubs which shows name, address, place of work and so on.  the response I got was not what I expected.  They told me unless I have a photo of them dumping garbage or a video of them doing this, that there is nothing that can be done.  so to be an a$$, I asked that if I were to dump a truck load of garbage with my personal info in the mix its ok unless I get caught by photo or video.  There response was yes.  pretty sad

fisherdude

Reduculous. Why even waste money for those “max fines...for illegal dumping” 

naden

Address is useful for returning the garbage to its owner