• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

NO CAMERA!!!!

Gone8to1248

I've been sitting here at my desk for the past hour with 18 deer right outside my window feeding on the acorns that fill my yard and my cat sitting on the counter playing cat and mouse with a small doe at the window! The doe is actually putting her nose up against the window and my cat keeps try to bat her nose thru it! My yard around the house looks like a herd a buffalo went thru the thing from all the pawing in the snow digging up the acorns. I have deer everyday here but normally not this many at one time right up against the house. I've only seen one small buck standing farther out on the hill about 35 yards away and by himself this mornning. I'm sure you have heard of Bed &Breakfast places, well maybe I should start a Deer & Breakfast place. I'll rent out spots at my kitchen table and serve breakfast while your hunting from my kitchen. When the deer you want comes in range the window will pop open, you take the shot and then go back to finishing your breakfast! :lol::lol: Maybe I could do something for the Turkey hunters also! Like set lawnchairs out in the yard and when a flock of them come in to feed you just zap one of them! :P Unfortunately I don't allow any hunting on my property nor do my nieghbors. We have made the area a sanctuary because we enjoy having all the wild animals around here.

Bernie

Guest TerryK

That's pretty cool Bernie. Too bad you didn't video the deer/cat interaction, that would have been priceless!

Guest stumped

Hey Bernie, I agree it would have been great if you could have taped the deer and cat interaction... that would have been so cool.

I also think it is great that you are able to enjoy the wildlife at your home without worrying about someone coming by and taking one of them away. I would love to be able to enjoy something like that but unfortunately I live in the city and we never get to see them.

Keep enjoying. :)

Guest Wes

Stumped, If your in TBay, take a drive to mission island. You'll see a FEW deer in the city. The wife and I saw 56 yesterday. There are a couple nice 10 pointers over there. Just drive slow, they don't move out of the way for anyone.

Guest stumped

Stumped, If your in TBay, take a drive to mission island. You'll see a FEW deer in the city. The wife and I saw 56 yesterday. There are a couple nice 10 pointers over there. Just drive slow, they don't move out of the way for anyone.

Yep, been there... have like a thousand pictures. Maybe someday I will post some of my best up for everyone to see. :)