• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trout05

Sucker fishing

Trout05

Any one know any decent places you can bring a kid to get suckers when there running. Any information is appreciated thanks 

Kayaker

Try by the little bridge on the golf course Golf links and Central

Wopfisher

McKenzie usually gets a good sucker run by the mouth 

speckmaster

Make sure you wait for the dandelions to show their bright faces. 🤪

Croat

Go down forest st by the old feed elevator turn left and you`ll see river and railbridge in front of you you can fish behind houses its public land nice grass to sit on and week after steelhead run is on hard you`ll catch them with dew worm.You`ll also catch perch and trout so make sure you read MNR regulations.I`ve caught brook trout steelhead walleye perch suckers pike and ocassionally the odd shopping cart

• Like 1

Red_Nuck

I know a nice little creek less than an hour's drive where you can catch them bare handed with ease right off the highway. Once the poplars on the hills start turning green they're in there thick. Pm for details.

Thefishleclair

if you want rod and tackle fun go to White Lilly Lake, dew worm on a slip sinker set up cast off the beach on the second road (Cross Creek) and they should catch them there. I used to bring my kids and friends kids for the fun. Sometimes there is a big puddle there that makes a great live well. Some hot dogs and lawn chairs good way to spend the afternoon

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB