• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Hurketthunter

How’s the grouse hunting?

Hurketthunter

Just looking to see how everyone has been doing for grouse. Haven’t made it out yet due to work and family obligations. So let’s hear it. 

Hurketthunter

Hurketthunter

Looks like I’m not alone in not getting out yet. I spent Saturday afternoon prepping a deer stand with my sons and afterwards we spent some time walking trails looking for birds. We didn’t have any luck and only heard one drumming but it was nice to be out. 

Hurketthunter

Porkchop21

Went up 527 on Friday moring. Saw 9 total and was able to get 5. Going back out this week for 5-6 day surf n turf.

Foozer

Went to check some old 15B moose country today as we got our first bull tag in 4 years.

Went 5-7 then seen 4 more.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Jigger86

Been out twice but so far no luck. Tried Lappe first then up 527 just north of compressor station road. Nothing. Anyone else have any luck up 527? Looking for any tips as this is my first year hunting. 

• Haha 1

brookiebuster

I’ve been out once and limited out up 527. Very skittish birds.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Hurketthunter

Was out Sunday. Saw 4 and got none. Trying to get the young fellas their first and just not quick enough getting on target. We did bring home a couple rabbits though. 

Hurketthunter

Crom

hit up the boreal road on sat, saw 4 birds, missed one (using a recurve) might have to go back up there, very nice area. I've heard the dorian loop usually has good numbers for birds but i havent been there this season.