• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Down

Federal Government List of newly banned assault style guns

Bobber Down

As of today you no longer can hunt or shoot with these weapons. They are now illegal to own. Full list in the link below. You have two years to forfeit same while big brother works out how much they will pay you in a buy back program. Don't know what the penalty will be if you are caught owning them after the two year time limit. Perhaps a sound public shaming or sharing a cell with big bubba looking for a new wife. One thing for sure it won't be pretty. 

Regulations Amending the regulations Prescribing Certain Firearms and Other Weapons, Components and Parts of Weapons, Accessories, Cartridge Magazines, Ammunition and Projectiles as Prohibited.

https://www.scribd.com/document/459370005/Federal-government-banning-military-style-guns#from_embed

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

arvey

I think this is the tip of the iceberg there'll be more to come unless the Liberals are voted out. 

• Like 2

Kayaker

I still got my Red Ryder

24 minutes ago, Kayaker said:

I still got my Red Ryder

Don't shoot your eye out!

James01

Trudeau should be brought to the ethics commission for the way he (and his party) pushed through the gun legislation - that is, in addition to the current scandal.

Honestly, I don't see a lot of use for many of the banned firearms and I don't necessarily disagree with them being banned, but gun legislation is a very slippery slope and the way Trudeau and his party pushed through the law/legislation is wrong. So, regardless of what I think of assault type weapons, I can't support what they did.

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau