• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Domer

Walleye possession limit question

I asked a co 2 yrs ago about this.He said it was for a zone down south and didn't apply here. He explained it that there is a zone there with a limit of 6 and if you fished the zone beside it (with a limit of4) got your limit you could legally stop in the next zone(limit of 6) and get 2 more. But you couldn't do it the other way, get caught with 5 fish trying to get 1 more  in a zone with a limit of 4 just because you got2 in the other zone. I would suggest you ask a co after all he would be the one that would fine you. If your like me you'll be checked in the next couple of weeks anyway. I find that's the best time to ask, their usally very helpful and informative

Zackcorbin1401

I had this discussion with a co yesterday afternoon he agreed with everything I have said in this topic so far.

Zackcorbin1401
51 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchenz said:

lol off the rails.

What do you mean by that

Dirty Sanchenz
1 hour ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

What do you mean by that

Read the whole thread from the start. To me its like one of the old 3 stooges acts. I find it pretty funny.

Zackcorbin1401
9 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchenz said:

Read the whole thread from the start. To me its like one of the old 3 stooges acts. I find it pretty funny.

I had to say the essentially same thing about 3 time’s throughout.

• Haha 2

Domer

Thanks for all the verifications on the rules. I knew I was right, now I have to convince this guy that he was wrong. At least we got everyone going in a discussion besides Covid. Lol. Everyone just go fishing and enjoy the fresh air. They can never take that away. love them all. The Walleyes are hungry. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

Carharttcowboy
On 27/01/2021 at 10:02 AM, Shawn said:

Could I buy 4 fish from the superstore for shore lunch eat them and still bring a limit of 4 home 

Geez @ $13.99/lb ..... bring a can of sardines eat them take fish you catch home...lol

Shawn

Lol 13.99 a lb is cheap depending how you look at it I choose fish as a bonus for doing something I like I think it’s the only way

TradD

I have been out of town for a few weeks and upon returning home and reading this I truly believe that social isolation is taking its toll.

Fish whisperer
On 1/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, FishinFinn said:

So if I catch one walleye on a Sunday, have three in the freezer on Tuesday but pull one out, eat that one and a northern, then catch two more that day. Then I have one walleye gifted to me on Wednesday but catch three more from another FMZ on Thursday. Wait ... how many can I have? 😬

I just take what we can eat without freezing it. Fresh is so much better anyway. And then I don’t need to worry about what I might have over my limit.

What really ticks me off is the guys that go catch a limit every Single day and give it away. I know it’s legal, but it really depletes the fishery for everyone else. 

Bizarre logic. Safeway’s and metro sell pickerel. What if I buy 20 fillets and stick them in the freezer and go fishing. I can’t keep pickerel?

Some Old Guy

Just keep 4. Simple. 

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bobber Down

Keep the receipt for the store bought fillets

• Like 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

eyelander

and keep them in their original packaging until you actually consume them.

• Like 1

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance