• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Where to order a copy of BackRoads Book?

Gone8to1248

Can anyone tell me where I can order a copy of backRoads Book of Ontario for the Thunder Bay area? I'm looking for someplace I can call and order it over the phone. If anyone has a name or number it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bernie

Cheech

I'm pretty sure D&R carries them. A friend of mine picked one up at the bait store at Kakabeka Falls.

Gone8to1248

I'm pretty sure D&R carries them. A friend of mine picked one up at the bait store at Kakabeka Falls.

Thanks Cheech. I'll talk to Roger and see what they can do about me ordering a copy.

Bernie

Some Old Guy

Hi Bernie.

I'll call Adrian right now. ok none for NW Ontario but they are getting some in.

If you want to give Adrian a call he's there right now.

1-888-345-1511 (toll free)

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Gone8to1248

Hi Bernie.

I'll call Adrian right now. ok none for NW Ontario but they are getting some in.

If you want to give Adrian a call he's there right now.

1-888-345-1511 (toll free)

Roger

Thanks Roger. I called Addriene and it's taken care of. I'll pickit up when I'm up there in June.

Jayfishin

Bernie,

Here is the website for these maps. You can also get a digital version which sounds be useful, even able to use some gps info with them. I have been meaning to get this software as you can view and print customized maps as needed.

http://www.backroadmapbooks.com/

PS - In exchange for this info can you send up some warmer weather so us northerners can leave the house and go out in the snow and play! :angry2:

Jay

Gone8to1248

Thanks for all the help in finding me a copy of the Back Roads Book guy's, I spoke with Addriene at DNR and he is going to have a copy for me when I get up there in June. I had a copy of this book in the past and loanned it to someone and never got it back.I really liked it and found it very helpful along with my other maps for navigating the back roads and trails while looking for places to fish. With the new inflatable pontoon boat I'm getting and my ATV, I think a whole new world is going to be openned up to me to try. Since Beamer and Terry K. have gotten me hooked and back into fly fishing seriously I haven't been doing as much hook and line fishing anymore. So this year I'll be using the fly gear a lot more and trying it on different species that I normally use the hook and line on, such as Northern Pike and Smallmouth Bass.

Jay! I would love to send some warmmer weather up to yu guys for your ice fishing. The past week has seen our temps down here drop to the -minus temps a little. This should last for another week or two and then into what I call spring. At least your getting some good ice up there now.! :lol:

Bernie