• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest aanii84

Headlamps

Guest aanii84

I was out ice fishing Saturday and man was it cold. It probably felt even colder because fishing was slow (for me anyways), but one thing I can say for sure is I loved having my new headlamp. I picked up a Petzl headlamp of ebay and found it very handy having a nice bright light and my hands free. Exspecially when that sun dipped down and the temperature dropped so fast. Its amazing how fast the temperature can drop from -25 to -38 aha. Anybody else utilize the headlamp?

Jayfishin

I was out ice fishing Saturday and man was it cold. It probably felt even colder because fishing was slow (for me anyways), but one thing I can say for sure is I loved having my new headlamp. I picked up a Petzl headlamp of ebay and found it very handy having a nice bright light and my hands free. Exspecially when that sun dipped down and the temperature dropped so fast. Its amazing how fast the temperature can drop from -25 to -38 aha. Anybody else utilize the headlamp?

I bought a petzel four years ago while in Winnipeg at SIR. At the time we bought them for work related purposes (on the hardhat) and have loved using them every since. We have put these things through some rough places and they keep working. Battery life is amazing due to the LEDs. I now have three different types for work and play. Whether in the boat, in the tent or in the cabin they are a must. As for brands you get your money's worth with a petzel, I have tried cheaper ones from ebay but they don't last.

Guest Big Moose

I use mine on a daily basis when running my machine because it's dark when I fire it up and dark when I shut it down,You can't beat having both hands to work on something rather than fumbling around with a flash light.Love it and I haven't bought a flashlight since(aside from the big a$$ one I use for finding my way home off the lake).

Guest Dan

I picked up a Pelican VB3 last fall. Pelican is a maker of very high quality portable lighting. This thing is amazing.

IPB Image