• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Feldwebel Wolfenstool

...that bubbly water at Bowater Bend, Kam River...

Feldwebel Wolfenstool

....emitted from a pipe, the plume from which persists for a surprising distance underwater from its terminal anchor...the fish don't seem to mind.

Screenshot_2021-08-14_17.03.54.png

Screenshot_2021-08-14_17.02.53.png

Zackcorbin1401

The amount of walleye that sit behind the bubbles is crazy…. Not that I’m going to eat them right there but usualy can pull out a dozen or two in an hour or so.

Snag???

&

Shawn

I heard you will die from covid vaccine before mysterious sludge so as long as vaccinated 1,2 or even better 3 times might as well eat them from there as well he’ll help yourself and drink the water if you want to lol

Bobber Down

mutanta.jpg

• Haha 2

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

learner1784

Where is this? I'd like to go fishing there just to pull fish, not to eat. I wanna get a few on the line before I get drowned in school work

Bobber Down

It's in front of the mill. You need a boat to access  the spot.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Feldwebel Wolfenstool
21 hours ago, learner1784 said:

Where is this? I'd like to go fishing there just to pull fish, not to eat. I wanna get a few on the line before I get drowned in school work

...need a boat yes..but yesterday, there were lots of arcs indicating fish off the dock where the Battleship Alexander Henry (corr.) is docked....

Bowater Bubbles.jpg

Edited by Feldwebel Wolfenstool
inserted incorrect photo, wrong ship name

learner1784

Thank you Feld, I appreciate the photo and clarification. I thought that's where it was but I wasn't sure 

If you see this Bobber Down, is it doable in a canoe? Is the current extremely strong?

fisherdude

100% doable in a canoe. No problem.

Bobber Down
39 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

100% doable in a canoe. No problem.

X2

Snidd

+1 fishing in a Canoe is quite easy current wise... most of the boats are good to not making huge wakes as they pass, can normally find me there at least once a week in my red 12ft canoe and trolling motor. Im pretty sure i was hooked on a deec sized sturg, couldnt get it off the buttom, dragged  the canoe around the river for a good while before snapping my line, but have been about to get some nice walleye/pike no problem.

learner1784

Thank you to everyone who replied. I love this forum, everyone is so friendly.

Ive fished often on lakes in my canoe, but not on the Kam, wasn't sure if it would be worse. I live 10 or less minutes away from the mountdale launch too, but I've always been too scared to throw it in.

Thank again to everyone who helped. You guys are awesome.

• Like 2

learner1784
15 hours ago, Snag??? said:

End of October beginning of November just as ice starting to form I like putting in at harstone bridge fishing from mouth of whitefish to Stanley bridge tossing little Cleo,s and caught some monster rainbows. Love my canoe hint hint.

I don't wanna give the spot away more than already did, but Im not sure where the mouth of Whitefish is. Is the bridge where there's a corner that splits into 3? 

Zackcorbin1401
16 hours ago, Snag??? said:

End of October beginning of November just as ice starting to form I like putting in at harstone bridge fishing from mouth of whitefish to Stanley bridge tossing little Cleo,s and caught some monster rainbows. Love my canoe hint hint.

Same spot same, time of year! Big bait = BIIIGGG walleye;);)

• Like 1

Bobber Down

Zackcorbin1401
48 minutes ago, Bobber Down said:

The photos need to look good somehow;)

🤷🏼‍♂️

Snag???

&

• Like 1

Colep123
On 9/14/2021 at 11:53 AM, Zackcorbin1401 said:

Same spot same, time of year! Big bait = BIIIGGG walleye;);)

I’ve caught a 10 pounder on worms randomly but yea safe to say bigguns are there lmao

RJ_45
On 9/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, learner1784 said:

Hey dude, let me know if you want to try and get out here this spring.  I'm up on the river all the time so lemme know if you want to get out there and try.