• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Over the hill today!

Gone8to1248

Well today I go over the hill! I finally hit 40 years old!! :lol::lol: The kids were going to have a birthday cake for me but couldn't get a permit! The fire marshall said there would be to many candles on the cake and could cause a major fire if they got out of control. Born this day January 29, 19?? :ninja::lol: And Terry K. keep your jokes to yourself! And Shane!

Bernie

Some Old Guy

Happy Birthday Bernie!!!

Have a good one and stay safe.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

wicabel246

Have a fantastic day Bernie

Remember you're not getting older, you're just getting better.(at catching fish)

As roger said, stay safe, and look after. Peter

Guest stumped

Well today I go over the hill! I finally hit 40 years old!! :lol::lol: The kids were going to have a birthday cake for me but couldn't get a permit! The fire marshall said there would be to many candles on the cake and could cause a major fire if they got out of control. Born this day January 29, 19?? :ninja::lol: And Terry K. keep your jokes to yourself! And Shane!

Bernie

40 OVER THE HILL... I take exception to that comment. I am OVER 40 and far from being OVER the hill :angry2:

Have a good one Bernie and don't think you are on the downward slope... there are more great things yet to come :lol:

Vera

Gone8to1248

40 OVER THE HILL... I take exception to that comment. I am OVER 40 and far from being OVER the hill :angry2:

Have a good one Bernie and don't think you are on the downward slope... there are more great things yet to come :lol:

Vera

Would you believe 60!!! January 29,1948 and yes I'm still going uphill! To many mountains to climd yet, like beating Beamer and Terry K. at fishing! :lol: In that case if I'm waiting for that to happen I'll live forever!! :ninja::lol:

Bernie

Guest stumped

Good for you Bernie... show these young guys how it's done :D and have a great time while you're doing it.

Gone8to1248

I don't know about some of my friends. One of them called me about going out tonight and I told him that 2 of my 30 year old female friends are taking me out for dinner and he sent me an email telling me I'm not wired for 230 anymore!! :lol: Some friend I have.

Bernie

Gone8to1248

Happy birthday Bernie. It's my daughters birthday today as well, but she's only 20.

Aaahhh to be 20 again! Tell your daughter gramps said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :lol:

Bernie

Better have two on standby, He is sixty after all :P

It's good to see that friends like Big Moose and Terry K. have my best interest at heart....even if it drowns me! Also thanks to the rest of you that wished me a happy birthday, it's been a surprising day all a round.

Bernie

GC 54

Happy Belated Bernie, may you have many, many more!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Buck 120

Have a good one Bernie!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest canuck

Bernie I am late on the birthday wish but thought with the age you would not notice anyway...Terry told me to say that...LOL.

Hope you had a great day.

Shane

Gone8to1248

Bernie I am late on the birthday wish but thought with the age you would not notice anyway...Terry told me to say that...LOL.

Hope you had a great day.

Shane

Nice friends I have! Only 2 questions for you guy's though. #1. when we go fishing together again, which one of you will carry my walker down to the stream? #2. Now when I go out to eat do I get a choice of the seniors discount or for free becuse I'm startting my second childhood? :P:lol::P

Bernie