• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

WILL THE CANADIANS STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE??

Gone8to1248

After reading what is going on with Roger and the Thunder Bay Fishing Board, This AMERICAN is throwing out the GUANTLETT!! I'm saying that you beer (swill if it's Canadian) drinking, no fish catching, Chicago Bears Fan, funny talking people from NORTH of the Border CAN"T MATCH the $250 I'm going to pledge to Roger for the board. And no that doesn't mean you each have to put up $250. I'm saying you ALL TOGETHER can't do it!! I'm so sure of it that if you can I'll DOUBLE MY PLEDGE TO $500.

Is there a group of you out there that want to take me on? Please Step Up and Raise your voice!

Of you members that know me you know I'm dead serious about this. I will not let this board go down without a fight! Because Of the Thunder Bay Message Board I have met some great people not only inperson but also on line. People like beamer,Roger,Terry K., Shane (Canuck), Peter, Jeff K.,Joe (Big Moose), George (GC54)( Who I just spoke on the phone with) Vera ( who along with her husband I plan on fishing with this summer) Snowball( who is helping teach me how to post pictures) Kevin Greene(Who swaps fishing spots with me), Bill (Slick Willy) and many more that the list is to long to mention. Til Later my FRIENDS

:ninja::ninja: Gone8to1248,Bernie,Bems,Santa,and I'm sure a few other good names some of you have for me, including Terry K.'s favoriete "OLD MAN"! :ninja::lol::lol:

gauge

$25 here

Gauge

www.teamnosa.com

www.kidney.ca

Guest Dan

$25 here

Gauge

You had to raise me, huh??? OK. Make mine $25.00. :P

8 more similar pledges and Bernie will have to bite the bullet. C'mon guys.

GC 54

Bernie, if us Canadians can't quite muster up the funds, can we count in the funds made from the contest I have running for those who find paid advertising for the site? We may need it to match your $500.00.

What's the time line for your offer? It will take me 5 weeks to match those guys with the weekly, I mean weakly, allowance I get from the spouse of my house. lol

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Where do I send my $20.00. Is someone holding the cash for a count or do we send it direct to Roger?

We can be out done by a 3.2% beer swilling, Green Bay Packers (cheesehead) fan from south of the border, who cant catch as many fish as any Canadian. (no offence intended)

Keep it up Bernie we will have to initiate you as an honourary Canadian. (get the goat)

Is this contest in Canadian $$ or American (ours is still worth more isnt it?)

Bear

Gone8to1248

And for you Canadians...... Please don't try to use Canadian Tire Money!!!!! :ninja::lol:

Bernie

Okay you Canadians are on a roll!!!! Now when you all sober up and get back to your feet and quit BSing about the "Fish" you catch, I'm sure it will come to a screeching halt!! :P:P:ninja::lol:

#1 GREEN BAY PACKER FAN!!!!!!

GC 54

Keep it up Bernie we will have to initiate you as an honourary Canadian. (get the goat)

Bruce, is that like the Newfies where they 'kiss the cod'? Will Bernie need to wear those waders he has with the soles worn off from running all the way back to Thunder Bay chasing Beamer, with TerryK in the trunk? Or will he need those black rubber boots that go up to just below his knees? lol

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest TerryK

Bernie is already an honorary Canadian: he tells BIG fish stories like one that for sure! :P

Thanks for the challenge and the generous donation Bernie, you sir, are a real stand up guy.

You have $20.00 from me as well. (hey, I'm on EI!) lol

Buck 120

Count me in for $20 too

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

GC 54

While us Canadians are swilling away on our Old Vienna and IPA ale, I will tally up the pledges, eh!

And with my $20.00, the tally is:

CDN's $130.00 CDN $'s (keep it going CDN's, we'll force him to $500.00)

Bernie $250.00 US $'s

Bear

Short rubbers velcro chaps........

Bear

arvey

tell me were to bring the cash

20 bucks from arvey

GC 54

Berrrrrrniiiiiiiieeeee, we're starting to squeeeeeeeze youuuuuuu, we're now at $150.00 CDN eh, to your $250.00 US green backs. (Maybe that is where they got that name Green Bay Packs, lol) By the way Bernie, are they in the Super Bowl this year? That's right! They're down there in the warm south hearing, "......next on the tee, Brett Farve.......". FORE!

Gone8to1248

I think I just figured out the capitol of canada!!!!!!

$150.00 :lol::lol::lol:

And the Canadians are running out of steam and sobering up!!! I guess that swill will do that to ya! HEAY!!

THE PACK RULES AND CANADIANS DROOL!!!!!

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GREEN BAY PACKERS #1 FAN! :ninja:

Guest TerryK

I think I just figured out the capitol of canada!!!!!!

$150.00 :lol::lol::lol:

And the Canadians are running out of steam and sobering up!!! I gues that swill will do that to ya! HEAY!!

THE PACK RULES AND CANADIANS DROOL!!!!!

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GREEN BAY PACKERS #1 FAN! :ninja:

That's a football team...right Bernie??

Castnblast

I'm in for $20 Canadian eh!

I nominate GC as the "CC" - (cash coordinator) that is.

Maybe everyone could come down to the next NSSA general mtg and George can collect.

Just gotta watch Rog does not head down to Red River Road to load up at the beer store with the site cash lol

Terry when is it? And congrats on the recent election to VP for 08

Dougie, throw in and give roger a hand. We GOTTA see Bernie dbl up on this one. lol

Gone8to1248

That's a football team...right Bernie??

Hey if Canada had a team what would they call it? Lamphrey Eels? Because they would suck!!! LOL

Come on guy's give your best shot!! My money is safe in the coffee can buried in my yard!!

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Guest TerryK

I'm in for $20 Canadian eh!

I nominate GC as the "CC" - (cash coordinator) that is.

Maybe everyone could come down to the next NSSA general mtg and George can collect.

Just gotta watch Rog does not head down to Red River Road to load up at the beer store with the site cash lol

Terry when is it? And congrats on the recent election to VP for 08

Dougie, throw in and give roger a hand. We GOTTA see Bernie dbl up on this one. lol

Thanks Jeff. Meeting is in March, not sure of the date but I'll let everyone know well before it happens.

Guest Dan

Great job guys. This site is too valuable to let go. Roger has worked his heart out on this thing for over a decade. He needs our help now. Keep the donations coming.

And Bernie. You are are a gem of a man. Next to Roger, you are the heart and soul of this message board.

Guest kingjames_2nd

And the Canadians are running out of steam and sobering up!!! I guess that swill will do that to ya! HEAY!!

not quite! Some of us are still drunk as ever!

Sign me up for 25$ worth of government student loans.

Bernie, you are a saint. Thanks for the offer!

Gone8to1248

Hmmm..... and the tally stands at....drum roll please......

THE AMERICAN AT $250

and

THE CANADIANS REACHING $195!!! falling short of thier mark! :PB)

Oh Bartender! Please give these chaps another canadian Blue please!! ;)

Guest Beamer

I'm in for 50.00 myself just let me know who to get it to, also I still owe Roger 120.00 from OFAH Zone B for our spot on the site.

:D Beamer

Gone8to1248

OUCH!!!!! The Canadians have hit $245!!! maybe they can still raise the last $5!

Just had a call from some wino who said he lives in a box at the corner of Simpson and Victoria Sts. He wants to know if you will except a donation of 26 cases of empty beer bottles? :ninja::lol::lol: He just needs someone to pick them up and cash them in! P.S. sorry guys the bottles are already empty!

:ninja: Bernie :P