• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

WILL THE CANADIANS STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE??

Guest stumped

and here is to the people who stood up and took my Challenge!

Dan--$20

Gauge--$33

Bear--$20

TerryK--$20

Buck 120--$20

GC54--$20

Arvey--$20

CastNBlast--$20

Kingjames2nd--$25

Beamer--$50

Slick Willey--$25

DC84--$20

Burkie--$20

Hardy--$60

renegade--#50

Abes--$20

Barrski--$25

Stumped--$20----if she takes 't off her can't!! It's a woman thing I guess!

Patch--$20

Fisherdude--$20

Kayaker--$20

gone fishin--$100

Big Moose--$25

RJS--$25

Eyelander--$50

nudupuis--$25

Canuck--$20

Zen--$20

Cheech--$20

Minnowgirl--$30

As of now that adds up to $778 and I'm sure we will be seeing others in time to come that haven't been on the board lately. Add that to my pledge for $1000 and we have $1,778.00 plus what is raised at the AYA event. Maybe we will break the $2,000.00 mark. My first installment will be going up to George (GC54) this week as we have been in contact as how and where to send it to him. As the numbers change I'll try to keep this thread updated.

Bernie

Well apparently I have made an error and this is very rare for a woman to do. It was quite noble of Bernie to point this out... of course I mean CAN not CAN'T... that would be just down right rude of me to say that on this site. Of course, Bernie being a man it is quite understandable as to why he question this since it is sooooooo rare that a woman would make such a simple mistake... now if I were a man it would be understandable that I had made a mistake since it is normal for men to make mistakes such as these.... :lol::lol:

Guest Big Moose

OUCH !!!

I think we all just took a direct hit to the junk on that one :blink: ..

Bernie, Please do not provoke the ladies we all know they could go off the handle at any given moment and that could get ugly... :lol:

Guest stumped

OUCH !!!

I think we all just took a direct hit to the junk on that one :blink: ..

Bernie, Please do not provoke the ladies we all know they could go off the handle at any given moment and that could get ugly... :lol:

You know what guys... I think I have found one of the reasons I like this site (besides acknowledging that women are superior)... but I have been home sick today and when I just read this message it made me smile and laugh. Everyone on this site is great and seem to have a great sense of humour. I may not have met everyone but I am sure that deep down inside you are all great people. We definitely need to keep this site open.

Thanks Moose for making me smile today. :D

by the way I don't usually get so sentimental so don't make anything out of it... I am still pretty tough when it comes to hunting and fishing... oh yeah, poker too. :)

Guest Big Moose

Glad to help Vera!!!But if you really wanted a chuckle I'm sure someone has a pic of Bernie with his pants down,Now thats suer to invoke a laughing session..

Guest fishinbuddy

Sorry I have been neglecting the board lately, but I just started a new job. So I have not had the time. Put me down for $25 I just need to know where to send it. My wife is going to the city tommorrow Maybe Ill just get her to drop it off at D&R in an envelope. Im sure it will make its way to Roger from there.

Fishinbuddy

Buck 120

Stumped. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not but this is what your post said

"Okay, us female canadians can't let all the men do the work... I have $20 I CAN'T throw into the pot...let's step it up and make Bernie pop it too $500:

Bernie was bustin your chops for typing CAN'T.

What is the plan to get Roger the cash?

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest Wes

Put me down for $25. Where am I dropping it off too? I may have missed a post or 2 but last one I read George is collecting the cash. Has that been confirmed?

I agree with who ever posted, Just give it all to Roger up front. accept for Bernie who has so generously offered up a large sum.

I am not sure of the bills Roger gets for this site but of all the sites I manage I get billed once per year with no other financial costs for the rest of the year, accept my time.

Wes

Guest stumped

Stumped. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not but this is what your post said

"Okay, us female canadians can't let all the men do the work... I have $20 I CAN'T throw into the pot...let's step it up and make Bernie pop it too $500:

Bernie was bustin your chops for typing CAN'T.

What is the plan to get Roger the cash?

Hey Buck,

Yep, I knew what Bernie was up to but not about to let him get the better of me. My original post may have said that but of course as the saying goes, it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind, and that is what I did when I changed to the post to say CAN. It is all in good fun... love it all.

Stumped

Glad to help Vera!!!But if you really wanted a chuckle I'm sure someone has a pic of Bernie with his pants down,Now thats suer to invoke a laughing session..

Thanks Moose but that would be pushing it... could you imagine how my husband would react if I had a picture of another man with his pants down... just not a good thing... :lol:

Guest Patch

For the people asking where to send the money, I just dropped off my donations for the site and AYA at George's place at 225 Glengary Dr. He wasn't home, but his daughter accepted it, no problems.

Guest TerryK

For the people asking where to send the money, I just dropped off my donations for the site and AYA at George's place at 225 Glengary Dr. He wasn't home, but his daughter accepted it, no problems.

Is George ok with his address being posted in a public forum?

Guest Patch

Ummmm, yeah that's how I got it, it's about 40 posts back. He said to drop the money off there, mail it, or give him a call.

Guest TerryK

Ummmm, yeah that's how I got it, it's about 40 posts back. He said to drop the money off there, mail it, or give him a call.

Cool. just asking.

Guest Zen

Went to D&R on Sunday but the guys working there knew nothing about donations for the site.I will try again later in the week.

Gone8to1248

George had to go out of town for a couple of days, so if you want to hold your donations til later in the week and give him a call I'm sure thats fine unless someone else wants to collect them. NOT YOU DAN!! :lol: Just kidding there. I'm to far away to bring it to me!

Bernie

eyelander

Is George ok with his address being posted in a public forum?

Yes, he is, and my contribution is on its way to him.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Gone8to1248

Just bumping this thread up incase people who haven't been on line lately get a chance to see it and donate something at this time.

Gone8to1248

Bumping this again so memebers who weren't aware of our support drive could still get in on it. I'm seeing a lot of new names on here lately and they may not have known about this.

Bernie

Domer

I'm in for $20. I will drop it off at George's place. We have something very special here on this fishing site.

Great people, good stories, excellent information, good laughs, and everyone here LOVES FISHING. Wouldn't have it any other way. Spend to much time on here, I would hate to see it go. Once again thanks to Bernie for being such a generous fellow neighbour, hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you guys on Friday at the show or at the Bar.

Thanks

Domenic

Guest borealboy

Any place we can drop off a donation at the outdoor show this weekend? Alot of us will be there and it is convenient.

GC 54

Not sure if Roger is working the show for D & R or not. I plan to be there Friday night and then over to the Fox and Hog afterwards.

You can drop at D & R if you are going by there, or give it to someone you know who will get it there. Just be sure to put your name on the envelope. I can also get it picked up from you if needed. Just PM me.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters