• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

C N

Stolen Outboard

C N

Within the last 3 days/nights some POS decided to steal my outboard motor from our house. It's a 1989 Johnson 15hp. Any help at all with this is much appreciated. Tight lines everyone, it may be a while now until I can take my son fishing again. 

1287898813_15johnsonfrontanglerunning.jpeg.9aa445307cd14094288fa9285eea30dd.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-210538_Gallery.jpg

Snag???

&

C N
26 minutes ago, Snag??? said:

I have taken a screenshot  of it and the vin and would be glad to keep eye out for it as I’ve been a victim in the past of same thing.  Good luck on you’re recovery.

Thanks a ton. It's got me pretty angry and the wife scared that someone just walked onto our property and stole it like that

MILLER

The scumbag probably sold it for some crack cocaine by now.....so sad!

avatar_888.jpg?dateline=1515226580

Snag???

&

Joecat

I found an outbaord last summer in the back alley behind my house. I figure some crackhead stole it and dumped it when the pawn shop turned them away they got tired of carrying it.

Give the local pawn shops a call, if someone tries to bring it in they will hold onto it for you

C N

Thanks everyone for the ideas and help looking out. I've gone to every pawn shop, no luck. Next step to call small engine mechanic's to check there. I was going to have it tuned up this year so hopefully the thieves have the same idea. Rewards available in the form of beer & whiskey and a huge rear end whooping for whoever took it. 

Cheers

Rene

Feel 4 U Bud. Had my boat stolen in past just days before Walleye Opener. Check out Kijjiji T.B. whoever ripped U off may try and sell it on there . I wish U LUCK.

big_jim

Low-lifes in this town . . . someone came onto my property and scooped my quad in the fall . . . cant have anything in this town

Bobber Down

When your have something stolen from your property/boat or whatever maybe post what area or street Eg: current river, john st., westfort That way others on the site can keep an eye out and secure items a little better than they might normally do. Someone or some group may be working an area. Tis the world we live in.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

C N
16 minutes ago, Bobber Down said:

When your have something stolen from your property/boat or whatever maybe post what area or street Eg: current river, john st., westfort That way others on the site can keep an eye out and secure items a little better than they might normally do. Someone or some group may be working an area. Tis the world we live in.

Good idea, sorry I didn't put that in the original post everyone. I live on River St between the firehall and the 55 plus centre.

poz

Hi CN. Great you could post a vin #. I will keep an eye out quite often at remote lakes. We had a large planter stolen from right beside our front door last year. Some of these guys are unbelievable. 

Adrian

Maybe put a post on kijiji with the photos you have and alert prospective buyers...

C N
47 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Maybe put a post on kijiji with the photos you have and alert prospective buyers...

Good call, thanks Adrian

crisop

Have u notified the police as well with the vin because the pawn shops or anyone else won’t give it back to you without the police report

plus I will keep an eye out as well

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

C N
1 hour ago, crisop said:

Have u notified the police as well with the vin because the pawn shops or anyone else won’t give it back to you without the police report

plus I will keep an eye out as well

Yes I did a police report and also physically went to every pawn shop in town the day after and looked plus e-mailed them the description, vin and incident number.

Really appreciate you keeping an eye out, cheers brother